NZ
4.9

4.9
Black
Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Cools burns and soothes my skin

It’s very refreshing and soothing on my skin. I use it after sun exposure and I can feel how moisturizing and cooling it is. It’s organic and I don’t see anything I don’t like in the ingredients list. Plus, there are no annoying essential oils that irritate my skin and nose. In fact, it doesn't have any smell and I love that. I store it in the fridge to keep it fresh and for enhanced cooling effect.

d40367f8-76f6-453b-816a-4279d3f683dd
c69fb720-7397-4427-8aa3-4460405e9b80
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I purchased this product bc it was the closest thing I could find compared to cutting a leaf off of my aloe plant. I originally used this to mix with honey to make a face mask that I love .So natural, no fillers or pointless ingredients. Very high quality and soothing. I keep mine in the fridge. Whenever I have sunburn I use this and it helps tremendously.In addition to Aloe Vera and vitamin E, I believe the radish root ferment filtrate is what really adds a nice touch, because this ingredient is not only a safe natural preservative made from probiotic, but it keeps acne bacteria at bay! It’s sheer and dewy and gives my face a nice shiny glow without looking like an oil slick. I use it as my moisturizer after washing and toning on days when I feel super oily or it’s super humid outside. Other days I layer this as a last step over my moisturizer as an extra barrier to trap it all in. It’s a nice smooth gel texture, not thick at all but not super runny either. s. Try this brand, you definitely won’t be disappointed!

976a8574-1855-4174-98de-b18a9f525184
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The Florida sun gets me every time I visit, no matter how much sunblock I apply. I always come prepared with aloe Vera. Iherb offered free shipping so I bundled and had these both sent right to my destination. So much easier! This brand did not disappoint. It took the sting out instantly and so far after one week no peeling. The scent is super light, it’s not sticky, goes on easy like a lotion. I even put it on my face without it causing breakouts! Win! Tip: Stick it in the fridge for cold relief.

9f59d811-7642-44a0-b439-9c2567635e4e
4d361012-417b-4481-9eec-f943fad7e0ab
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I bought it together with the sunscreen, and it did not disappoint. The smell is light and non-alcoholic. I apply it after the sun, after the shower or after laser epilation, which works wonders as well. Love the clean ingredients. Also it is a very decent size which will last for a while. Will definitely purchase again

fcc45579-e569-4278-9d2d-f6a69c54e9cd
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The things I love most about this Aloe Vera Gel is that it is made with organic aloe it's dye free, non toxic, paraben and chemical free, vegan, and pH balanced. Has a light smell nice quality and it is the perfect size. I like to put it in the fridge gives my skin a refreshed feeling. This is by far my favorite Aloe Gel!! highly recommended!!!

966e287a-a409-4f0c-b631-146fcafd1f5e
06d453a7-e5a3-477e-809f-26c5e7af0e66
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am obsessed with this! I have tried other brands in the past and none of the ingredients compare, not even close. My husband and myself both use it! He works in a vineyard so I put this on him everyday he is in the sun for long hours. He loves it! Aloe is so great for anti aging as well so definitely a win win for us! Greet quality and feels so refreshing.

43e35a68-9720-4e6c-8191-52f9b6c84f4a
cb941069-ddfa-4351-9ade-b88e9ea5cb56
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This product is a great product, it has a gel and slightly watery consistency. It applies smoothly on my skin. I feel a cooling sensation when I apply it. I use it for my sunburn and it’s helped it a lot. I did find this slightly sticky so I don’t put on too much. There isn’t any fragrance in this product. Also I like that the ingredients is 95% aloe vera, that’s a lot higher than most brands. I would recommend it overall

3777b9b3-0af0-4b62-ba5b-bc82ffe4da61
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This organic aloe vera gel product has no scent and goes on smoothly; not too thick or goopy. It rubs right in and does not leave a slime behind and is not overly moist. It is perfect for skin in general, but for sunburns and soothing skin. This product will get used a lot this Summer!

a9c67b60-8f42-4ddb-b350-f80ee96c9727
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Packaging is beautiful, pretty large size bottle too! I like it because it goes on with the consistency almost of an oil but it quickly absorbs and feels really cool and refreshing! After sitting on in the sun I notice the difference when applying this every time afterwards. Smells isn’t strong but is good, good quality aloe very gel in my Opinion!

6ef2117b-3ecf-435b-a029-bbaae94c1990