NZ
Based on 1,287 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,287 Ratings
Posted on Nov 21, 2022
Excellent if you've digestive issues!

I suffer from IBS and caffeine is a trigger for me. This tea is high quality and doesn't cause issues for me. It tastes great, especially with mint added. It doesn't mess with my sleep either so I can use it late at night if I want to. The thin packaging is not the best though. Hope it gets improved as it gets ruined during shipping and it doesn't isolate the tea bags appropriately from the environment.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

it's my new favorite tea the qualities absolutely amazing the packaging is super beautiful The taste is not too strong but it depends on how much time you put it in water I would use it even with some vegan milk and I benefited in ways that it doesn't have caffeine in it so I can drink it throughout the day you can really feel the blend is really high quality one the bottom line is that I totally recommend it go for it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I bought this for my mom to try as it’s decaf. She loves tea but have sleeping issue so doc suggested less or no tea. I was afraid she might not like it since it’s decaf but she said it tasted as good. So I will continue to order for her.

Posted on May 30, 2022

By far the best decaf black tea I've ever used. Very flavorful. Many decaf black teas taste as though the flavor is removed with the caffeine. I was skeptical that this much flavor came without caffeine, so contacted Barry's for caffeine content. They said each bag is less than 5 mg caffeine, which is great! These bags are large, and one bag easily makes a robust 14 oz mug -- whereas with most brands, I use 2 bags. Also appreciate that this is Rainforest Alliance certified. I have never seen this product anywhere else; really appreciate iHerb carrying and introducing me.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Wonderful robust tea which does not seem decaf. Strong authentic tea taste. It tastes exactly like regular tea .. with a little ginger .. steeped longer makes it nice and strong the way I like tea. It is my evening tea as I avoid caffeine after 4 o’clock for better sleep.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Drinking normal caffeinated tea makes it difficult for me to sleep, but Barry’s Decaf Tea means I can relax at night with a lovely cuppa and still be able to get a good night’s kip, even after stewing for five minutes … unless I’ve read a particularly disturbing story in the news that is. It also saves me bothering my family to send over a load of tea from England. That would probably keep me up more than caffeinated tea. Who would have known that decaf tea could create peace on so many fronts?

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

The quality of this tea is amazing, it's very very rich and dark. (Has no string) One packet is enough for 2 cups of tea or a very very big mug, and it will still be too strong. The fact it has no caffeine in it is great, you can drink it as much as you want and when-ever you want! Thank you!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Good quality and the ingredients are good it taste exactly like normal tea and i use it in the same way also the size is pretty good and the packaging is great it doesn’t make me dehydrated as it doesn’t have any caffeine in it and it’s very smooth blend

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I have the regular Barry's tea till noon and the decaf till the evening as it definitely doesn't affect my sleep but I have to admit that as expected it doesn't have the same strength as the regular but for me is worth it so that I can get a good night's sleep.