NZ

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
Lobster Bisque Soup

The delivery was on time and all but one of the cans was in perfect condition. One can had slight dent but it will not impact the flavor of the soup. The soup is part of my Christmas Eve dinner so I haven't tried it yet, but all the reviews were very positive so I anticipate that it will be delicious

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I love a good lobster bisque and was excited when this one became available on iHerb. Just two ingredients, the lobster bisque and 1/3 of a cup of cream or half and half. Heat and eat. I used real cream. It came out very nice. I recommend this soup for a cool autumn night.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The quality and ingredients are really good. I made soup with it and it tasted great. I will continue to use it. The size and package are also good.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

My favourite Lobster Bisque soup from a can. I stocked up on this! Texture is smooth and creamy. I just wish they sold it in a bigger can!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I used to buy this product in the States when I lived there seven years ago. Was extemely ectstatic to find that this product was offered on i-herb . The soup quality had not changed. If you like real Main Lobster you should not miss this product.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Close to what I remember the lobster bisque from my favorite restaurant in Manahawkin, N.J. Carrol's Restaurant. It was a little creamier than your bisque and had bigger pieces of lobster in it. Yours was aa close second, but very good.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

As I said in review about corn chowder, the corn tasted like corn, but the pieces of things in this can did not taste like lobster. I guess it's unrealistic to expect to find real lobster [pieces even if tiny in such low-priced items.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It's great, but a little different from what I described it to be. Lots of sauce and not enough Lobster... but still very tasty.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

We visited Bar Harbor on a cruise in 2018. What a gorgeous little town with restaurants serving lobster bisque. This is the best Lobster bisque I’ve tasted since then. I think I might have to buy a case next time! I am sharing the photo I took of Bar Harbor from the mountain top in Acadia Nat’l Park. Every spoonful of soup takes me back.

2559653a-7db8-48ab-9889-04d5aad82612