NZ

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP 👍🏻💖 This moisturizer is great, so many people compare this to the Neutrogena hydroboost but I don’t think Neutrogena‘s is this great is this one. This moisturizer feels like a primer and it’s really lightweight, I loved it because it has no fragrance and it’s not itchy on my skin (which the hydroboost was) I totally totally recommend this moisturizer. It’s my favorite product from the calm and restore line. It has a jelly consistency, very light. But great for you winter season. It’s great for sensitive skin.

6860738e-79e3-475f-a2b2-cdfda79633d3
0ac659ff-dfa3-480b-a287-d4f900e520dc
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I've bought this moisturiser because of dr Dray and Dr Shereene Idriss recommendations and I'm really satisfied with it 😊 Before this, I used The Ordinary NMF and my skin was soo clogged (white comedones on cheeks and chin), but since using this gel cream, the situation has much improved. The texture is light , spreadable, so you don't need much product. The smell is quite neutral. In the summer , it would be enough on it's own , but now in the winter , I find I need to use a toner/serum underneath to achieve proper hydration. I'll definitely repurchase it , just waiting for it to be in stock again 🤞

0ed16947-f31d-47a3-981c-4e4fda9fd512
00488536-81f3-475d-8d6a-f6b02c456201
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I’ve seen the Aveeno Calm + Restore Oat Gel moisturizer being recommended by several dermatologists and decided to give it a try. Let me tell you - it was love at first sight! My rating: 100/10 👍PROS - Has prebiotic oat - strengthens and soothes skin barrier. It can help soothe the effects of several skin conditions (eczema-prone and symptoms of psoriasis). - Has centella extract - antioxidant and humectant, soothes compromised skin. - Has feverfew - calms irritated skin. - Main humectant glycerin instead of hyaluronic acid (my own personal preference). - Feels lightweight yet very moisturizing. - Non-comedogenic (meaning won’t clog your pores). - Makes your skin feel sooo smooth and hydrated. - Absorbs into skin very quickly. - Suitable for all skin types. Even more if you have sensitive skin. - Free of fragrance, alcohol and dyes. 👎CONS None. I had a fantastic experience and have nothing negative to say. I did try to find out whether this product was cruelty-free or not but got mixed information.

c640e6d4-8b39-4e95-ae99-50857f4bebed
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Having sensitive combo skin it can be very hard to find a balanced moisturizer that doesnt cause redness. Absolutely adore this moisturizer. Fragrance free. Does not clog pores but leaves skim soft and revitalized. Gone is my dry itchy areas, oily T zone and red skin. Texture is a smooth gel that feels light on the skin. Perfect for summer and winter seasons. You won't regret this buy. Get the wash to make it perfect.

3cdd2ec5-e066-4ec2-a2aa-4819115d71d0
1fb62699-65eb-44f1-9998-c18bad889a02
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Tried it since i use tretinoin at night, and happy with its soothing benefit. It does help with my anti- aging skincare, quality is superb does not pill. The scent is not bothersome, noticed that i can use this any season, it keeps my skin moisturized and works well for sensitized skin. I don’t have any complains with its texture since the composition is well tolerated by my acne prone skin. The packaging is lovely and great value for its size.

81d604a0-e974-4007-8e87-a6a47ad6e286
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have dry, sensitive, redress and milia prone skin. :( This is the only moisturizer I use under my eyes, because of my milia. There's a mild oat scent that I don't mind, for the benefits I'm getting. It has a lightweight texture and can be easily absorbed into the skin. Its fragrance-free! Love it! Good size, but I wouldn't mind if it was bigger. I like storing it in the fridge, cause I like the cold sensation under my eyes. Skincare is all about enjoying it :)

507bbbe0-cc30-4984-b0a7-6c0cd3e07291
429cefd1-e3ac-42db-87c5-46080db762aa
e2ca3520-bd49-46a6-8675-35a25404ca07
bd23dfd2-9524-4dfe-a56f-7a1be8e7303f
Posted on May 26, 2022

I love the consistency and no scent cream. I tried to buy this trial size as I’m sensitive to anything but this loving my skin. I don’t have any itchiness or anything. I’ll buy the large one soon as it suits me! It moisturize my skin and love my skin texture next day morning yay!

76978fe2-cf52-4136-8e59-0b34a1786dfc
Posted on May 15, 2022

perfect with all season! its no scent, not drying nor oily but really moisturized my skin, the texture is jelly creamy type matches when applying my cc cream or foundation. i’m applying or using this night and day at the last routine of my skin care. the quality is very good. for sensitive skin yah i will tell its ok coz it is written in the label. i just wish the size is more bigger than the actual size.

46b4e183-ba81-4231-81fd-3d7de93cd7ac
Posted on May 5, 2022

My skin became very dry and very itchy over the winter, tried different kinds of products but my skin problem just got worse, After reading good reviews about Aveeno’s Calm + Restore Oat line, I decided to give it a try and I’m glad that I did! Because of this product my skin improved. It even restored the natural texture and moisture of my skin. i first use the cleanser, then follow it up with either the moisturizer or then the serum. You can immediately feel the relief and hydration. I also like the way it was made fragrance free. I highly recommend for those with sensitive skin like me. Purchasing more!

3602239f-2f37-4364-8e17-55b8df0cb655