Page 1 - Reviews - Artnaturals, Luxe, Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, For Dry, Itchy Scalp, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The only couple that work for me is the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo like activates the ingredients on your scalp and the conditioner relaxes and penetrates deeply. Love it so very much. Ulta quit selling it. The actual website sent me the wrong kind, so I came across this app/website as I was looking for the products and thank goodness I did. Now my scalp feels great! I can go 4-5 days without washing. Helps my itchy scalp so much.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I’ve used this shampoo for one week now. I must say that I like it because: 1. It washes my scalp clean 2. it stops the scalp itch. I used to wash my hair 2X a day so my scalp is dry and sensible and results in itchy scalp. 3. it keeps my hair soft and moisturised. After a blow-dry, my hair doesn’t look frizzy but soft and tamed. I hope the seller/company can reduce the price to make it affordable.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I bought it for my daughter because she has a dry scalp, and she loved it. It is a refreshing tea tree shampoo with less harmful ingredients!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Very good shampoo, good scent, does not iritate. I use it daily, but it leaves greasy hair next day a little bit. Overall, great choice! Big size, and perfect quality for sensitive hair.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Same like the conditioner. I definitely like it. Nice smell and I think it works well. Didn't use it for a very long time but I see some improvement to my scalp already.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This shampoo is really good if you have dry hair, it definitely cleans the scalp especially since I’ve recently realized to use shampoo twice!! Definitely worth a buy if you want a more cleanser scalp 😊

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

ArtNaturals Luxe Tea Tree Oil Shampoo has a nice balance of natural tea tree oil and other complementing ingredients that leave my hair soft while relieving my itchy scalp. It arrived when estimated and in good condition.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It leaves the hair feeling clean, but I would say a bit dry. The scent is okay, not overwhelmingly tea tree. My hair does get a bit frizzy after this shampoo.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love the smell and it definitely prevents flaking and itchy scalp. My scalp feels so clean afterwards.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Best product I recommend because in not have harmful chemicals with fare price