NZ

2,535
iHerb customer
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Awesome!!

The smell of roses on your face when you rub the foam on it is so awesome! Cleanses well too, not abrasive and your face feels soft and clean after cleansing. Definitely keeping to this cleanser from now on! I got sensitive skin this cleanser does not trigger any reaction. Very hydrating too. All natural ingredients, vegan. Love it!! Pls click like if this helps you.

a49d5b61-9a84-4c60-b3e0-b3eb8794fc47
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have combination skin and always use 2 kinds of cleansing foam: one with soft surfactants and the second with soft and hard surfactants. This cleansing foam is only with a soft surfactant. ✨Delicious-smelling ✨very convenient dispenser 💫In cleansing foams we are interested in only surfactants(soft or hard) and nothing else. But even if we look at all ingredients, we will see that they are ideal.

f2de6601-e350-40a2-b5cb-cc105da0561e
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I tried this cleancer a few years ago and ever since it's been one of my favorite foams. The texture with the scent of roses is so soft and gentle but cleans well. I use this foam for the morning cleansing. It fits my sensitive and irritating skin. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Love this foam as this is a good product without irritation, The skin is not dry after washing. It can be used day and night and all weather. The price is reasonable with that size. The package is also easy to use with the pump. There is no need to add water to create the foam.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

What I like BEST is the Rose scent and the natural Ingredients. I admit I wasn’t sure at first. The name 1000 Roses is perfect for this facial wash and its quality. I just bathe my face in its soft, moisturize, luxurious foam and lovely flavor. My face smells refreshed after using this wash. We all need a little pampering and with 1000 Roses, why not ? It smells more like the Belgium Damasks Rose rather than Absolute, and the Damask Rose is my Favorite, smelling like those on of a kind Vintage Rose Bushes. I highly recommend this product. I’m really glad I tried it, the 1000 Roses really caught my attention

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Marwah
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Good use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Diet flavor Good use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving also quality very good moisturize and gentle

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I double cleanse, first with a cleansing oil, then with a foam. This is a really nice & gentle foam cleanser, I can use it twice a day with no issues, & my skin is sensitive and dry. I keep it in my shower. I never repurchase cleansers, but I would definitely buy again. Generous size for the price.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Beautiful product, lovely texture and smell. Can be a bit on the stripping side for drier skin; for oily skin it would be best. I like to mix a bit of oil in with it to prevent this, I continue using it because of the lovely natural ingredients and the comfortable texture with the economical pump.