NZ

Based on 3,979 Ratings
3,379
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I’m a l arginine fan , been using them for years cause I see the benefits and it works for me . This is my fourth dose , I take 3 scoops prior to my workout cause last I checked this was the recommended dose but please double check that. I see good results, not bad at all . Tasteless and a bit fuzzy, I believe the quality is good , allmax always deliver

c3355287-6cd7-4fff-b103-53e2306afc27
Posted on May 15, 2022

I used to take pure citrulline powder but switched to this product because it was cheaper. The taste is very sour due to the malic acid. I drink it with a flavored water for that reason. I take 9 g of this product preworkout to get 6g of citrulline. I think the quality of this product is decent. I can start feeling the NO kicking in after 30 min of ingestion. The pump and veins are crazy. For maximum results in the gym try out this product.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Training is not training unless you feel pump in body. All max is excellent way to pump yourself..... no fatigue no stress no pain.. I consume 2.5 scoop with pre-workout, It takes me to next level. I would recommend it to gym lover 💪

1f63dac0-c2e9-4343-8920-59e0c5de6095
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

1) Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine). 2) Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels and thereby improve vascular function and blood flow. 3) Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training. 4) Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training). 5) Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Excellent quality and last me 2 months on average. I use 1 scoop in the morning. I always add it to my smoothie bvecause the taste is a bit strong. I have increased energy and my hormones seem to be more higher when I use this product. Above all it is cheap so I think it is a winner in my book

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This is the best value for l-citrulline malate I have found. It benefits your Nitric Oxide and increases blood flow for good pumps at the gym or even just taking it before a long walk/hike/jog sense it increases your blood flow and dilates your veins. This brand is also very high quality and the results are noticable after first dose. I usually take 6 grams before working out or going for a hike. I will also take 2grams here and there during the day if I am sitting for long periods of times just to get the blood flow effects which act as a nootropic by increasing blood flow to the brain.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

the packaging is in a large format that will surely last a long time. The taste a little acid. But I see that it is working and this is the most important thing for me. now i have more energy than before. also the composition of the product very clean. Great product

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Been using this product for about a year now, absolutely love it! You can really notice the pump, I like the sour taste of it, you can mix it with your preworkout, and the price for the amount is great! Really improves your workout, I've been able to push myself beyond my limits with this and a right preworkout product.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I’m a competitive bodybuilder (currently 310 off-season pounds at 6’3”) so I take 6 grams (2 scoops) of this l-citrulline in my pre workout drink and I believe it does help with my muscle pumps and growth. This is the main ingredient for increased “pumps” in almost preworkout out there, so why not make your own or simply add more to what you’re using already?! It dissolves easily and there is no taste or after taste that I can detect when I add to other flavored powders. The value per serving is good and that makes it even better!