NZ

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
SUMMER YOUTHFUL CHEEKS 😊

This liquid tint watery blusher is a cult favourite in the k-beauty community. MandyLea on youtube always raves about juicy pang blusher. This blusher has a watery texture, blend & absorb onto skin easily and it gives a healthy, dewy, super natural tint to your cheeks. If you love the "no-makeup" style makeup, this liquid tint is the perfect choice. It is so natural that the color seems to be glowing from within. Unlike some cream or powder blushes that don't blend to skin and look obvious sitting on top of skin. This blusher mimics the finish of your skin. It has a watercolor finish that cannot be achieved with powder blushes. PK04 is coral pink, CR02 is orange terracotta, VL03 is mauve. They give the perfect sun-kissed, blushed-from-within look on my fair skin. If you've been wanting to try Rare Beauty Soft Pinch or EmCosmetics Color Drops Serum, this Juicy Pang water blusher is a more affordable option. The applicator is like a nail polish brush. Check out my pics, hope they helps 😘

e28600a2-f8e2-4c73-8df4-4c070d12ae6d
35b327aa-7610-4a43-9035-10ca9ebe5ed8
eb196686-217a-4dc5-83aa-347c63a4527f

Formula is nice and lightweight and it didn’t seem to break up my foundation like some others do. In the pics the top one is PK04 and bottom is RD01 (each have a blended and unblended swatch). I didn’t notice until doing these swatches but the PK04 has very fine gold glitter in it - have worn multiple times without noticing so is not obvious on the face. They both look nice and natural. For colour reference, my skintone is very fair with cool pink undertones.

736ff694-f405-420e-a070-5cfb61a62b5c
2c1d6928-ce84-4286-949a-a93f826c9548
Posted on May 27, 2022

Nothing matches this product. Water based,,sheer, beautiful and buildable. Does not stain and looks completely natural. Ordered in 3 colors and one was snached by my grandaughter who recently bought an expensive stain by another company. I know that they habe more colors, regretfully Iherb stock only 3 colors. Has a light pleasant smell

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Best liquid blush i have tried. Lovely in summer with light makeup as is is sheer and light coverage yet color is vivid. I have combination skin and this dries nicely and doesnt remain sticky/ tacky on the skin, texture is light. No strong scent to note, packaging is like a bottle of nail polish so easy to use. Size is generous.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Shade PK04 is bright coral (red-orange). See the picture ⬇️ The texture is liquid so I found it problematic to blend, and it may leave stains on cheeks, just as other liquid blushers of this type, so I prefer creamy ones in a stick. But the shade is beautiful and refreshing. Please ❤️ if my review was

6e3a3b32-3924-402a-a285-35a067a2145f
fc3f63bb-cdca-4d7f-b51a-57620055f9a9
10992e76-a055-430c-b6ac-8edb2f553aee
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I'm always looking for make up products with simple application that look more natural than heavy. I applied it on a makeup free face and liked the result. It made my face more bright and awake. A little goes a long way though so look out for the amount. beautiful colour.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This blusher has become a part of my everyday face routine - it's so easy to use and easily blends to a natural coverage. The 'water' part of the composition means its texture feels light and natural, and I love the color. Very fresh and cute! The package design makes it feel like a luxurious product and looks very sweet on my shelf. Very happy!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love the scent, smells like heaven. The texture is great not too thick, but too watery either. Blends super easily and you can build up the intensity. Looks super natural - i have the peachy color. Size is compact but will last forever. I only need a few drops. Just dont mistaken it with your nail polishes lol

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Not too pigmented so if you're fair/light like me you won't apply too much easily. But, it's also buildable so anyone with darker skin should be able to enjoy it as well. It has a light, very pleasant fruity sent - it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin whatsoever. I have shade PK04 which is a lovely watermelon shade with tiny shimmer (nothing too obvious!). It lasts well too. I'd highly recommend it!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this for my teenage daughter who loves K-Beauty products. She is absolutely thrilled with it and it looks so healthy and beautiful on her, leaving a velvety, natural glow to her cheeks that lasts all day. Really gorgeous. We will repurchase for sure, and try other shades, too.