Overrated product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, the scent is not like other products of the same line. At first sniff seems ok, but after a while it smells like old fashion laundry bar soap with an hint of bitter almond. It may also create a rash, causing you to scratch your armpits all day long. With such an high price tag, I wouldn't recommend it. There are far better options at a cheaper cost.

Smells like wearing some sweets :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well it is certainly interesting to read all the various opinions on this particular deodorant. I find it quite fascinating how pretty much everybody has all kinds of different experiences with it. As for myself, I tried the other fragrances in this product line and as for this one, I like the fact that even after a while, there's this lingering very subtle sweets smell, like you are in a bakery or patisserie. I really like this! At first I thought it would make me want to eat sweet stuff all the time but it doesn't so that's fine :) Some of that sweet smell also gets on the clothes and again it's nice. BTW I did not have that experience with the other fragrance versions of this product.

Smells so nice and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best deodorant I have ever used. Really lasts all day. Can leave white marks if your not careful getting your shirt on but the benefits of this deodorant out weigh that minor annoyance for me. Have been anxious about introducing deodorant to my tween children but I think this awesome product is the answer.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a deodorant that is not sticky. This is perfect and it smells good. I am fresh all day and I run when I sweat I don't smell under my arms or have to reapply. I will purchase again.

Good to have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good but oily traces in T-shirt

It's ok

Posted by AlexaLifestyle on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got high hopes for this product but I must say I do like the coconut smell but unfortunately at the end of the day when you sweat the smell kinda changes a bit. But I like the all naturals ingredients and I noticed my underarms skin is less dry.

All natural deo!! Lifetime 5% off! use below ⬇(green text) on checkout

Posted by Z P C 6 5 9 on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All natural deodorant with a sweet smell which keeps you fresh all day! Love this!

A fantastic product easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic product easy to use

Nice Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pretty nice smell but feels a little wet when apply.

sticky, but does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like how it's very sticky, as it sticks to the skin and feels uncomfortable. It pretty much works though, but not for long hours. The smell is somewhere between pleasant and unpleasant, I like the fruitiness of it but there is a strong smell of saltiness that I can't explain.

1 2 3 4