NZ

Based on 4,451 Ratings
3,554
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Very good and affordable

I bought this and some probiotics, because i had digestive problems in more than a month. The i improvement was visible in 3 days, my digestive inflammation is now gone. im very happy, and the expiation date is in 3 years, which is good, because it's a big container, the packaging have a practical lid

82ca89e6-a861-4d48-8ac1-ce39cfa97181
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love turmeric as it has a lot of benefits for the skin and it also has benefits for healing wounds. Are usually use turmeric in my food but the quantity that I wanted for my body was not enough that’s why I decided to buy pills I love this brand and I recommend it. The packaging is nice also the quality

260fef7b-d93b-4a3e-9de6-3a74db8b36b0
719d3e96-7a7e-46f0-ac53-e3f597e4a7a8
Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the 21st-century product to get an amazing product high-quality you get the best ingredients I love this turmeric it has so many benefits for you you get the antioxidants the packaging is really nice it’s so good for the inflammation conservative and joint pain and improve the pain in your body it does not taste so bad you swallow it

a43ad434-2454-4533-860d-a7dec9cc1837
Posted on May 8, 2022

As soon as the weather turns cool, especially nights, I would awaken with substantial painful in my fingers. I am a believer in Tumeric. Before use, I could barely used my hand without fingers pain! I get my tumeric from IHerb more importantly, This magical plant has saved my life and feel a lot better. Tumeric is a Godsend.

b2e9a76d-f3f4-42f1-a847-36e6ffcea764
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This product really help with my well being and my immunity, great quality and composition, also has no taste! The ingredient and dosage are perfect for benefit of the body, I see the effect really fast. The size of the product is easy to take. The package came really fast and well, always recommend IHerb for product’s with good quality.

fa4bb761-f916-40fc-9316-ce8352cadb3d
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love tumeric, it really helps my joint pain. This is an awesome price. It taste good and the ingredient and quality is exceptional. It completely gets rid of my knee pain. It helps to eliminate any inflammation that occurs in the body. The product has exceeded my expectation and it definitely works.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My internist diagnosed me with arthritis in my back and neck about a month ago, She recommended turmeric, which she takes herself. Now, after five weeks of taking one capsule daily, I have no back pain and my neck is much improved. Very happy to be doing so well with such an inexpensive product. No side effects so far.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Helps inflammation and takes away the pain in all my joints. and i have RA I believe 21st Century uses high quality products. The pills are easy to swallow. I like that it is vegetarian and has no meat products. It doesn’t have a funny taste I think is great but i found something stronger but for beginners it is super...

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

First time using this for pain relief… and I’m shocked to say it seemed to help. I’m a doubter… my system laughs at Tylenol. I tend to need something stronger… so I’m very encouraged by this product. Less nsaids the better, so I’m hopeful this can replace VitaminIbuprofen and VitaminNaproxen.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,487

Classy product. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. Definitely with love for people. I recommend.