NZ

4.7
Based on 2,510 Ratings
1,968
Posted on May 1, 2022
Finally, a quality multivitamin that doesn't break the bank!

I have been on the hunt for an affordable and good-quality multivitamin for a long time. And I believe I have finally found it! I love the fact that it covers all essential vitamins and minerals in a single tablet that you take once a day with a meal. One bottle should last you about 4 months, which is perfect. Easy to swallow with water and does not make my stomach upset after taking it. 10/10, highly recommend!

169e6f93-fac6-4bf1-9893-5a55f16ab1ea
79b3b462-b6a1-4c30-beec-3a63bc1df4cc
b2bd13a8-b79f-4c2a-bf06-7de7042c3c83
Posted on May 13, 2022

high quality ingredients , size is good , very effective and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints and muscles, skin and hair , good sleep , no taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

c728da02-0c3f-4ab1-af14-7f8093dba4f5
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
1,023

Amazing product. I will definitely be ordering more. The price is super. Thank you for the opportunity to buy these products. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I have been using those vitamins for a month now and i can already a positive change in my skin and energy, i use them daily after my lunch , i think they are good for all ages , the size of the pill its little bit big but with water it’s possible, the quality is good , the ingredients has everything i need , they dont taste like anything ,

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

My wife has been taking this multivitamin for a month now, the result is so obvious. Her skin become more smooth, she become more energetic in morning and less fatigue in afternoon. Noticeable improvement of her daily mood. The taste also mild and the size of the tablet is manageable. The quality of the ingredients is top quality. 👍🏻

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Quality is good and the delivery time is prompt. the packaging is also proper and protects the item. Item is of lots of benefit. This brand is legit. Have brought from them several times with other vitamins. I've never had any issues The ingredient used is of quality and authentic. With age i lack a lot of antioxidants and I am at risk of developing deficiencies. I needed a cost-effective multi-vitamin to take daily as a preventative measure. The size of these tablets are easy to swallow and they have no taste. Highly reccomend.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

when compared with other women multivitamins, this one is one of the best so far, good dosages for daily intake, calc, vit b, c, d, folic and biotin are important for women. good price as well. just taken 1 daily. no after taste, no smell. but for some who has sensitive stomach, it's better to eat it after meal, due to vit c. other than that, it's a thumb up.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I take this tablet whenever is start to feel tired and lazy. it actually works. I also take this tablet when i am having my period, i will take 2 tablets which is 1 tablet starting of my period and 1 tablet when my tablet comes to end. it really helps keeping me healthy and going.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The quality of this supplement is great as it is a good source of nutrition helps in boosting my energy in my early 30s, it's effect helped me in my iron deficiency its very antioxidant the taste is fine, I use it as my daily supplement I take it once a day