NZ

Based on 2,579 Ratings
2,022
Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Cheapest fibre!

Same as metamucil but twice as cheap! I use it to supplement the amount of fibre in my diet as I get little and am very happy with the result! No intestinal discomfort. Pills are small- no taste, no odour. The serving size is 5 a day. The composition is not vegetarian due to capsule being gelatin based. Please leave a like if this review was useful to you :)

b55029e5-bcfb-4c07-b00d-637a82c1689c
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This form of fiber seems to be gentle way to add more prebiotics to one's diet, support gut health, and combat constipation. The psyllium fiber ingredient seems to be high quality and effective. Be sure to drink plenty of water with the pills in order to maximize its benefit!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

So glad I found this product that is actually made by Metamucil. The only difference is the branding, price and quantity of fibre per capsul. Metamucil caps have 525mg of fibre per cap, whereas Psyllium Fiber has 400 mg per cap. This means you get 32 serves for $14.49 with Psyllium Fiber and 40 serves with Metamucil for approximately $32 to $39 here in Australia. psyllium Fiber is better value based on 160 caps per bottle for each product. These capsules are a lot easier to take than a flavoured drink with additional food dyes and sweetness. I have also been able to build up my dose and I have IBS and tolerate really well.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

What can I say - psyllium fiber has been shown to have positive heart benefits when taken as a supplement. Easy experience with ordering and delivery / packaging. High quality product the help with your gut and diet if you're not so fiber conscious like me. Faster and more efficient than having to clean out glasses by using psyllium fiber that comes in a powder (Metamucil). Will absolutely buy again!

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I recently started using 21st Century, Psyllium Fiber and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The 160 capsule bottle lasts for a good amount of time and the ease of consumption makes it a great addition to my daily routine. I have noticed a significant improvement in my digestion and regularity since I started taking this product. Additionally, the added fiber in my diet has helped me feel fuller for longer periods of time, aiding in my weight management goals. Overall, I highly recommend 21st Century, Psyllium Fiber to anyone looking to improve their digestive health and add more fiber to their diet.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

At my age this encapsulated fiber ingredient really benefits my gut health and alleviates my constipation by improving my intestinal health while not ruining my low carb diet. Its composition is simple, it is easy to take, and is reasonably priced. I am happy with the size and quality of the capsules and the simple packaging.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,201

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

First time using this particular brand as my regular brand was out of stock. The quality is as great as the one I was used to but the price is slightly lower so that’s a plus. There’s no taste as it comes in capsule form. This is wonderful for those suffering from constipation or intestinal issues.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022