Page 1 - Reviews - Zarbees, Black Elderberry Immune Support, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 11, 2022

Took this as soon as I started having symptoms of Covid-19 along with some other supplements. I was better in 3 days, improvement the next day. My son also took it and didn’t get sick. Very nice taste and quality ingredients. I always have this in the cupboard for emergencies, won’t be without it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This elderberry syrup is GREAT tasting and is excellent choice for immune support. I start using it after going into a crowd such as the grocery store.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

As a mum who just needs an extra layer of healthiness due to having children, work and a home to run, this has been great. The flavour is lovely.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

This is the BEST Product....I use it all the time, I also convinced my daughter to try it and she loves it also. Thank You !!!

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This appears to be a perfectly satisfactory elderberry syrup product. I was concerned that the added vitamin c and zinc would set off my synthetic vitamin and mineral intolerance (a headache the following day that lasts all day), but that didn't happen, so that's a plus for Zarbee's BEIS syrup. But it has significantly more sugar than other equivalent products at iHerb, and as I'm a type 2 diabetic who is controlling their blood sugar levels with diet and oral medicines, that's a negative for this product. So I'm just taking half the daily dosage I would normally take. Even though it has a very good price, I'll probably only buy Zarbee's Black Elderberry Immune Support syrup on this site when no other reasonably priced alternatives are available.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Nice taste, a bit too sweet so take it with a glass of water. And preferably keep it on room temp to keep it liquid enough

Posted on Sep 18, 2020

We've tried three brands and this is the best so far. The first tasted great but was the most expensive. The next had no sugar (was glycerol based) but tasted bad. Hubby likes this one as well as the first one, and I like this one because it costs a dollar less! There's no way of testing for effectiveness, tho, so we can only go on taste and price

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Very good product. Taken regularly it really helps the immune system.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

My husband and I are taking it every time when we’re starting to feel sick

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I’ve purchased over 4 bottles! Great when you’re feeling sick to help boost your immune system