Page 1 - Reviews - Zarbees, 96% Honey Cough Soothers + Immune Support, Natural Citrus Flavor, 14 Pieces - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

These put my persistent dry cough away instantly, and taste good too. Local store stopped carrying them. Only issue is in warmer weather they melt a little and become a little hard to remove from the pack. A quick stint in the fridge if one’s handy and they pop out again.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This stuff is so tasty. LIke...I bought it just incase I catch Omicron or other nasty sore throat causing disease*touch wood* BUT THEN I JUST START EATING IT like candy....................That's how good it is, Wish it comes in larger packs cause I am pretty sure I will run out before I actually need it.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Pros: These are great lozenges, made with tasty all natural ingredients which function well. I had a nasty cold recently and double dosing on these eased my symptoms plus helped get me through it. Cons: Due to their natural composition, the lozenges tend to get stuck to the plastic making them hard to remove. Could improve the packaging. They're also quite pricey for such a small amount.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Bought it for my child but too bad they didn't like the taste. It has bitter aftertaste. It was good for simply soothing dry throat with its natural and safe ingredients. will buy other flavour next time.

cfed0509-7c39-4004-b985-5ce359514d39
392ebbf0-11b7-4b38-9f42-5863b0ec4c07
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Taste is good. Works well for kids age 5+ and adults. Sometimes it melts, so you need to be careful with extra heat when storing your package. It's effective. Great cost x benefit .

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Taste good, but a little hard to pop out of packaging. Really does seem to smooth my cough. I would buy this product again.

Posted on May 14, 2022

soothe sore throat well. must hv item during the pandemic

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It has really good ingredients .. but it makes the mouth very dry .. this is why I have not bought it again!

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

These are yummy. I'd give 5 stars for taste. I'm knocking off a star, because they are pricey for what you get. Mighty tasty!!!

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

I have bought so many of there- so soothing and not sticky on my teeth. I keep using to try to keep my immune system strong. Seems to be working!