Page 1 - Reviews - Zahler, Omega 3 Platinum, Advanced Omega 3 Fish Oil, 1,000 mg, 90 Softgels - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Jason Greenbaum Iherb is a great website! Great Quality!!!! Awesome ingredients !!! Omega 3 fish benefits are just Great, Good for the heart, hair inflammation for cholesterol and these stuff tastes great. good packaging too!!! Age 24

Posted on May 18, 2022

It was my bad that I didn't read the product details more carefully online, but when I got the bottle I was dissapointed to find that the fish oil is sourced from tuna. I was concerned about mercury contamination (being pregnant, especially) and didn't see anything on the label reassuring about low mercury levels or anything. I still haven't opened the product and 2 years later it's probably gone rancid. Waste of money, but completely my fault for not checking better before buying.

Posted on May 29, 2022

good worker I used the product for my girl for concentration, and it did wonders and the concentration improved in a short time

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

One of my favorite Omega! I trust this brand, no side effects, good absorbation, I don't feel fishy taste after! My daily supplement!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

this is the best omega 3 if you like tuna no fish taste in it but made out of Tuna fish

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

i've been having this item over two years. it' truly great.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Fish oil is good for my cholesterol so happy yo take it instead of more medication

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Nice taste and scent. Bought more than 5 times already and so far i like it. Totally recommend

Posted on Sep 18, 2020

I like how the gel capsule is thicker than some other brands. It doesn't leave a fishy taste that can make me gag like some of the other brands I've tried.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022