NZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 20, 2022
Excellent !

first time trying Stevia at all, i find there is a bit of an aftertaste but it's not metallic, more like the, sweet taste found in some cough syrups, it will get some getting used to but i don't mind it, i think this bottle will last for a long while, i like that it's glass too! still haven't tried it in cookies we'll see how it goes.

1e14cd91-8f92-4803-ab3e-19c21ab376dc
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The packaging is fabulous! The item always shows up thoroughly wrapped, so there is no spillage of the contents. The product lasts a long time and has a multitude of recipe uses. I also like the easy dropper, which allows me to measure the amount I need to use accurately.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I like the taste of this brand of Stevia however if you’re someone who uses the whole leaf in your tea blends, know that it tastes extremely concentrated compared to that. This size bottle lasts about 3 months depending on how much you use. I use about a dropper full a day.

I’ve repurchased this stevia a few times it’s my go to it doesn’t have a funny taste when adding a few drops. I like that it’s liquid and is at a great price. I will say it can get a little white and foggy after awhile not sure why assuming it’s the heat but it doesn’t effect the taste. I’d recommend :)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this product. it is great for diabetics and weight loss\ dieting. i will reorder and use this product again. easy to use and good quality . it does not contain unwanted ingredients. tastes great i use it every morning in my vitamin water and coffee. gives it a good taste. takes just a small amount to get a lot of flavor. quality product

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The quality is great! You only need 2 drops to sweeten your tea cup. The size of the bottle is good so you have many servings that it lasts for long. A good substitute for sugar and it doesn't affect the taste of your beverage. The packaging was well and safely bubble wrapped.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Lasts for quite a long time, I use it for my beverages but also for baking or pancakes to cut sugar. When you're new to stevia, you might notice some aftertaste but I don't notice it anymore and it provides nice sweeteness. I use approx 7 drops for a 400ml cup of coffee

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Had been very happy with the previous Stevita I was using but difficult to get right number of drops out of container, so thought I would try Sweeet Drops as it had a drop dispenser, and virtually same composition. Love it as it sweetens my coffee and leaves no taste. Will certainly buy again.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Good size and composition is all stevia. Kids use this more than sugar which is good. And it tastes great. The package is handy as well. When you have wet hands, serving is quicker with the dropper. You don't have to dry your hands if you have the powder stevia

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Best tasting liquid stevia on the market. The 4-ounce bottle is also the best value. I use it every day in hot tea. The quality is superb. It adds just the right amount of sweetness to bring out flavor.

ba0d5f12-43f8-4199-8948-487fcc21d05b