NZ

Based on 3,601 Ratings
2,458
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Excellent alternative for sugar

Excellent quality, i put a little of this in my morning coffee and its already achieved the sweetness i need. Plus its made from natural stevia ingredients that makes it healthier choice for sugar. My mom suffers from type 2 diabetes and was prescribed by her naturopathic stevia sugar. Its now part of our diet. . Fast delivery thanks

f8293509-32b7-4cfb-ac40-c02f74c29130

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

first time to taste this sugar and the taste is sweet but not that much it doesn't change the taste of my drinks. the quality is very good and each small sachet is use for one time will be great. ingredient cobtains erythritol and stevia which is very apprpiate for keto diet as it has zero calories also suitable to be used in many diet types. one sachet equal 2 serving teaspoons of sugar. frequency of using is indefined but according to my experience 8 sachets is enough to avoid any potential side effect. package cantain 75 sachets with size of 1g. composition has no fat no sodium no carb no protien which is benefit for any type of diet. I used in hot or cold recipe and works very well in both.

0a7dda85-bf1b-48ea-b6d2-108d2467aa5a
d8309c11-7905-444f-88b8-3b9cf4ec8c3f
b8f37ab0-3664-4226-b801-ca849ed8cde8
8b51e24a-ccec-4add-aba4-3c1627276117
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I really like Wholesome Organic Stevia. It is USDA Organic, Non GMO, Keto certified. It is zero calorie sweetener with zero glycemic impact. No artificial ingredients. It has 75 packs of individual of stevia. Great taste. Great packaging. Each packet is as sweet as 2 tsp of sugar. Just put it in your purse or pocket and take it with you.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Stevia is so difficult to find in its pure form since sugar manufacturers (unable to get it banned) jumped on the bandwagon. Many products labelled stevia are actually aspartame with 1% stevia added. Of course the real thing is a green powder that many people find bitter. The white stuff is processed and other things are often added. Wholesome. seems to me to be the best of he bunch and it's certainly very sweet. The small packets are perfect to take on the road too.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This stevia + erythritol (sugar alcohol) product doesn't harbour any bitterness nor any sort of weird after-taste; in accordance with my own taste buds, at least. As one may guess, the sweetness doesn't register in the way regular sugar would, which doesn't bother me too much; it serves its purpose of curbing my unhealthy sugar cravings. I'd advise against purchasing this product if one would be expecting it to taste exactly like what it's trying to replicate. I enjoy the convenience of the product being provided within single-serve sachets, as it helps to prevent unknowingly going overboard with the sweetener. All in all, I'll be using these often.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have tried a few brands of stevia in my tea. I had to cut out sugar a few years ago and found out the hard way that Splenda and other artificial sweeteners caused headaches. I tried out stevia and found that I really liked the taste, it is not too sweet and still takes away the bitterness of black teas and coffee. I was sold on this one but at one point it was not available at my local grocery store so I tried a different brand. Absolutely awful. I was not aware that there is a difference in brands, this stevia does not have any added nonsense and that is what I like about it. The taste is pretty perfect as well.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

so far this is the best quality stevia i know in the market. the ingredient is clean. taste super sweet, 200x the sugar. i use it once twice everyday, incorporate it on my diet. serving size is just right! 1 pack is good amount for 1 cup of tea or coffee. you can also add this to your cookie recipe.