Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Collagen Peptides, Vanilla, 10.8 oz (305 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I love the great taste of all Vital Proteins collagen mixes. The ingredients are quality - they dissolve very well in warm water and don't clump like some collagen and you can see the effect after only a month or two. I mix it with fresh squeezed lemon juice and a tablespoon apple cider vinegar every morning. This is now my 4th or 5th tub and I am seeing improvements like fine lines disappearing, softer skin and the benefits of overall good health. I only wish it would make my hair grow faster... Highly recommend this quality product!

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Adds a fantastic but subtle vanilla flavour to my tea - it’s really lovely to drink. I have also had a few comments about my glowing skin- but who knows whether this product has been the cause- in any case I think it’s the best collagen supplement I have tried

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I just love the taste of it & i cannot wait to replenish my stock. It became my favorite beverage. As mentioned earlier, my skin looks more radiant & my feet crack has improved after consuming for only about a month. I felt more energized when doing work out. I am very sure this will be my repeat order all time.

f0325416-7f85-47d5-b970-c7d6d858de64
Posted on May 31, 2022

I like adding this both to coffee and to smoothies for a bit more sweetness and smoothness. A bit pricey and would not buy unless on sale.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I pour in a coffee, acts perfectly as coffee creamer, and great taste!!!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The smell is sooooooo gooooooood!!!! I prefer this flavor than the unflavored one. Made my hot chocolate & matcha latte are incredible!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

my wife liked it too much, the test is very good, excellent product, i would recommend it as daily use

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

My first trail, really like the flavor. I combined it with yogurt or else, still taste nice.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Delicious and so easy to put in smoothies or coffee!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Fantastic collagen products that don’t have a chemical taste. Easy to drink but quantity is rather little for the price.