Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Bone Broth Collagen, Beef, 10 oz (285 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Smell is good! I wonder why there’s alot of bad reviews! Some said rotten egg and rotten food! It smells like real meat, or to be more accurate, its smell like when you enter a butcher. For those who didn’t and don’t like it. Try to sip it not drink it. Make a soup by fry onion with avocado oil then add water and broth and bring it to boil. Then add some cumin and salt for taste. If you do so, you WILL buy it again 😎

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I’ve first ordered this bone broth trying to fix my gut! Since I suffer from histamine intolerance and probiotics aren’t for me .But wile having deeper research I’ve discovered that indeed we eat a lot of animal muscles but not the other parts. The bone broth provide us with glycine (a good aminoacide) that helps for increasing sleep quality, blood sugar, etc etc . Bone broth also helps for joint and gut ( first reason why I got the product ) U can make your own bone broth at home (bone, water ,herbs,veggies if wanted, salt) boil and simmer from 10 to 24 hours. The longer you go the more benefit you get from it. And I found super convenient to find a product that do the same exact way and more over it’s grass fed,pasteurized and organic product. I highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Very strong beef smell, my dog goes crazy when I open the lid, so I give her a little too on her food and she loves it!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Convenience is the key here. May not be better than fresh broths but is quite convenient to use. I have seen improvement in joint health. For gut health, gelatin is better.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I put one scoop in veggie broth (together with one scoop of gelatin as mix 2 scoops run out too fast). Very clean protein and flavorful but it’s pricey so I mix with gelatin which is cheaper.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love! Use it on my soup and if I'm in a hurry vegetable soup plus vital proteins bone broth and mct oil make for a full meal :)

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

The flavour is quite weak, I expected more beefy flavour. Others complaint it’s too strong I found the opposite. I added a teaspoon of salted butter in. Don’t mind the flavour at all wish it’s stronger.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Is it a bad product? No. But will I repurchase? No... I wouldn't say there is something wrong with the bone broth collagen, but for someone who's used to the unflavored collagen powder, it's a stark difference trying something that has such a strong taste. Especially when you normally have collagen as part of a sweet food (smoothies, yogurt bowls, etc.)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This bone broth collagen product seems to hold high quality and tastes fine. I use to take the bone broth collagen crystals as they are after food to complete the meat in my meals.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Vital Proteins Bone Broth Collagen: convenient and mixes well with all beverages, soups, stews, etc. The price, however, somewhat stunning, so IHerb discounts help a little.