Page 1 - Reviews - Vahdam Teas, Founder's Select, Assorted Teas, 40 Tea Bags, 2.82 oz (80 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I've been curious about Vahdam teas for some time so when this assortment came along at a sale price, I had to try it. No regrets. Best thing is that the tea bags are clear not to use boiling water but the right temperature. The teas that we tried so far have a very good flavour (following instructions) and the fragrance is there as well. I buy a lot of tea, both fancy brands and supermarket brands and this one is right near the top.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Just take in consider this is very large package, notice the dimensions This look and feels with high quility, both for the box and the tea itself. There's a large variaty of tea, 5 tea bags for each taste. It was reccomanded to consume all within one month, to preserve the taste more, but it good as new even 2 month after

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is absolutely awesome tea. Received it today and enjoying the third sterping and is just as good as the first. This is hot hot to T and I recommend you don't use an infuser. Allow the tea leaves to completely unfold an open. I definitely will be purchasing more tasty tea. Very aromatic. Has a nice bold flavor as I prepared. I am not paid for this but I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Super good product. Was surprised by the size of the packaging. I loved these tea bags, good quality. The flavors are nice, I enjoyed it.

ffeda9c6-8805-4b11-a11b-2f02a7568d88
Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I'm in love with Vahdam teas and the elegant packaging of this amazing Vahdam Tea Founder Select box! This is a perfect way to try out all these teas and share with a friend--you get five bags of each variety. Have a tea tasting with your friends and choose your favorite! My favorite was the masala tea. Maharaja Classic English Breakfast-drink this strong, robust black tea with a little milk and sugar--true English style! Turmeric Spiced Herbal-boost your immunity by drinking this healthful ginger, lemongrass, and pepper flavored tea. I brewed this in a clear glass so I could enjoy the beautiful golden color. High Mountain Oolong-grown in the soaring mountains of Darjeeling, the fruity flavors of this tea tastes smooth at first and then orange-y at the end. Darjeeling Summer Black-savor the notes of dry fig as the first brisk taste mellows to a rich, dark flavor. Earl Grey Black-try this one cold as the addition of Bergamot oil (a citrus fruit that's cultivated for its oil) will pair excellently with the lemon slices floating in your cold, frosty pitcher. Chamomile Mint Citrus Green-get ready for a rejuvenating sleep when you sip a cup, flavored with peppermint, lemongrass, and orange. India's Original Masala Chai-spiced with cinnamon, pepper, cardamom, and clove; this favorite of mine is an Assam CTC tea and I drink this steeped in hot milk. Organic Himalayan Green-from the majestic Himalayas to your cup. Fresh, grassy, and uplifting it tastes positively nourishing! Allow the leaves to bloom fully for maximum flavor.

c3692be6-1147-4c69-8c98-acc33345581c
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Very good assortment. Each kind of tea is very good. Tastes are good as well as quality. I personally like oolong and earl grey, but all of them are very good. It's very nicely packed and looks very good, in case it's a gift.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Absolutely some of the most delicious bagged tea I have ever tasted. This is a really good luxury brand of tea that I will start having in my house on the regular. Give this one a try! The Rose tea is divine!

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I love Vahdam products such as the matcha and was a regular customer in india. Awesome to see the the brand on Iherb and this collection is a superb introduction or gift to vahdam and indian teas. All of the teas are very high quality, only note I would have for improvement would be to increase the strength of the teabags as they are not very strong.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

This is like an assortment of my best tea heaven dreams! I think this can be a super thoughtful gift to a dear one who appreciates GOOD TEA! I mean they will love you for it! I tried the chamomile citrus and my mind was blown away! Now that I have tried all of these amazing blends, it is so hard to pinpoint my favorite! So good!!!!!

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

We bought it as a gift for a nurse who treated my mother. The box is far bigger than you would expect from the image. Makes it a nice gift, that looks like something. Inside you have an assortment of teams from Vahdam, covering all types of tastes and teas.