NZ

4.7
Based on 3,764 Ratings
3,092
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Feel less lethargic and bowel movements are regular now. Packed very well, quality is good A good amount of ingredients Size is quite big but you can take out the powder from the capsule and add it to your fruit juice or any drink Age wise I am above 40 and wanting a good multivits this is the one to go for.

3853914c-5558-480f-b66f-0f8d010b1604
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love these! I’ve been searching for years for the perfect vitamin with equal ingredients. Who wants 50% daily value of one thing while another is way too much like 300%!? But this one is just right. It says to take 2 a day but one is plenty for me. It is a bit awkward to swallow but a good gulp of water and tilt your head back and you’ll be fine. I finally have my energy back after having my second baby. Will definitely purchase again. For the price and quality you can’t beat it!

eda05610-0653-4272-9202-261bbc1adaf3
4d007d9c-7d73-47d5-943c-a3b261dac558
04487ac9-fd3a-4c1f-9d6f-bad173691fb2
f993954d-2de0-49b8-9629-92f6d4248e14
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Good quality ingredients which packs in a lot. I especially appreciate the fact that they include the Immune Assist Micron Blend and the blistered packaging as it keeps everything fresh. I always take it in the morning with breakfast. Definitely felt more awake and less groggy even without my morning coffee! No weird after taste. I'm taking off one star as the price is quite steep.

d7ae1fc9-d182-48a7-ac78-22acd2f6247e
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Solved my nail problem! For more than 4years, I've had a vertical crack on my thumb nail. It continued to crack even as my nail continue to grow. I will cut it real short so that I do not scratch myself accidentally. I've tried looking for solutions to no avail. The doctor advised to pull out my nail and grow a new one. I refused to do so. Finally decided to give a multivitamin a try. It could be something lacking in my diet. After completing half a box, my nail started to heal! Now the verticle crack is totally gone. I am so grateful to have found this solution. Will continue to use this multivitamin because it works!

You can almost feel all the vitamins in your body after taking these . The vitality , energy , mood boost . I am really confident in these and recommended them to some people but I do have to say that the price is a bit much for just 60 capsules but nonetheless I will continue to buy because the ingredients list is clean and they are effective almost immediately which is rarely the case for vitamins .

Posted on May 5, 2022

Taking these daily for 7 days so far, and I am able to keep up the pace at work today for the first time in 4 years. Honestly, it's been so long since I felt this vitality, I was beginning to wonder if it was ever possible at age 44. Effective quality vitamins. Will continue to take the full pack. It's the mental clarity and alertness returning, that really has me so grateful I found these. Remarkable difference! I hope my review helps in your own selection process.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought another Multivitamin that had great ingredients but I couldn't swallow them so they ended up not being taken. These are capsules and easy to swallow. I'm not sure if it is a placebo effect or what's in it but, I absolutely have more energy when I take them.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

When I took this vitamins, I did not think much. Probably just like other multivitamins I took. On the second day while doing workout, I felt the increased energy level. That was when I thought wow ‘ this is how it actually feels when you are fit’ Even doing exercise with low or high energy makes much difference on your body. You feel stronger and fresh afterwards not exhaustion.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

My nutritionist suggested that I buy a multivitamin that has balanced dosage. I saw this on iHerb and upon checking, it has the right dosage for each vitamin. It also has fruit and vegetable extracts. Aside from that, it has CoQ10 (which is great because not a lot of multivitamin contains this), which is an antioxidant that depletes as we age. I’ve been taking it for 2 weeks, and I can see how so energetic I am. I sleep better, my skin looks good, and I feel less stressed. The quality is good. It isn’t hard to swallow and I like how it’s a very potent pill. I no longer have to buy separate bottles of vitamins. Happy to stumble upon it. I also got it on sale! Amazing!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I bought this quality product for the ingredients inside. My wife likes the size of the pills as she hates taking pills. She finds this daily vitamin good so far. She is happy with the product and that the package arrived in good shape. She noticed a positive effect since taking it and will continue to do so!