Page 1 - Reviews - Tiesta Tea Company, Premium Loose Leaf Tea, Creamy Earl Grey, Black Tea, 1.7 oz (48.2 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Delicious, like seriously all Tiesta teas are great. Comes in a very beautiful, original pequette with a zip-fastener.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

A relatively mild blend maybe that’s why it’s called creamy earl grey. Taste good

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Will buy it again! I love this earl grey! It’s better than twling!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Tasty and premium tea. Not a big packet of it though.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great quality, just wish it was a little bigger! However, good amount for the price

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This has become my absolute favorite tea.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

it was not as good as my expectation! tao of tea is better

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I used to drink a large bag of English breakfast from Frontier Natural Products, and Earl Gray hadn't had a long time. I think there is Earl Gray tea with a stronger citrus feeling, but this is a blue flower called cornflower with a mild citrus feeling? Probably because of this, it has a nice aroma and is delicious. I also enjoy milk tea.

ab655ba0-2e2b-4e2a-9779-7476532d1ce4
luv2bfree
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

This is the third in this series, but I think this is my favorite so far. Earl Gray has been drunk by other brands, but this one is delicious. It has a creamy scent, but the taste is almost Earl Gray. In this series, I brew it for a long time after adding hot water. I think that is more delicious. I wish I had a little more. Because the cost performance is not so good. (I bought it on sale)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The tea is delicious, chifir is brewed straight from one teaspoon) very strong. Fragrant, does not leave a plaque on the mug (and on the teeth too. But the aroma of bergamot is also more powerful. One big plus is that over time the hand reaches not for coffee, but for this tea, because it is tastier and with an invigorating effect due to mate in the composition. Like if the review was useful;)