Page 1 - Reviews - The Honest Company, Sweet Curves Body Lotion, Unscented, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Excellent ingredients! No fragrance but there a non-descrip scent which doesn’t really bother me at all as it disappears once the product has absorbed into your skin. The size of the bottle is reasonable but disappointed that this doesn’t come in a bigger size. Texture/composition is as what the product claims to be i.e non-greasy, absorbed quickly and moisturized my skin. As for the packaging, the lid comes off very easily. I don’t recommend carrying/grabbing this from the lid as it will fall. Also, had a tad of a hard time using the pump as my hand was slippery. Longevity of the product, all I needed was pump three times for each of my limbs and torso. Would buy again!

AnaAna
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Good lotion, absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave oily feeling. But the smell is not so good and pump is not working well.

3f48438d-b7c4-440d-b667-e3b50e3419ed
e410b057-e41e-440b-b732-4d6f355433e5
Posted on May 5, 2022

Using it every morning. The first body cream I got used to use daily! 👌🏻👌🏻

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Didn’t expected it to absorb so quickly ! Thumbs up from me ! 👍

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I use it everyday after giving birth, my skin is soft and hydrated. I am ordering my 2nd purchase.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

My little boys got itchy on his body.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream has a pleasant consistency, absorbs well, moisturizes, but for me, with my sensitive nose, the too rich smell of herbs remains on the body.

Valeria
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good lotion, perfectly moisturizes, it was important for me that it was odorless. Sometimes it can be extremely difficult to find a good product without flavors. Nice composition, not tested on animals 🐇

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Moisturizing is not as strong as I thought. I bought it for atopic baby, but I use it lol.