Page 1 - Reviews - The Face Shop, Rice Water Bright, Light Cleansing Oil, 5 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I've been waiting ages for this to comeback to stock and finally got it ! I used it on a full face makeup and it really does the job but the texture is very light as water so make sure to use it fastly or it gets wasted on the ground, also be careful when cleaning the eyes cause the oil might get in and make your eyes blurry which happened to me by the way also i noticed that it burns lightly in the eyes but once rising out with warm water or whipping it with a tissue it get off easily but no worries the irritation does last too long (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

dcbb9617-4aaa-4c21-a944-1f36daa70c96
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

The first time I used this product was because it was given to me as a gift. At the time I ran out of my trusty DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and decided to give this one a go before repurchasing the DHC. This oil cleanser worked so well for me that I never repurchased the DHC Cleansing Oil and have since repurchased The Face Shop cleansing oil about 3-4 times. I will probably keep using it as it has become a staple in my skin care routine and I really feel like it gets all the dirt off my face at the end of a long day. It also has no problem removing waterproof mascara which is a plus.

23cbe4e6-414d-4c5f-b978-3b8025eac364
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Unlike a lot of other cleansing oils, this one doesn't leave behind any oily feeling, so it's ideal for mixed/oily skin, too. My skin is also very sensitive and it dries out easily, but this is so gentle that I can use it many times a day if needed, and there's still no irritation or dryness. Has a very subtle flowery scent.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I like this oil cleanser, it removes make up and sunscreen quickly. It doesn’t leave my skin dry afterwards. It has a nice scent to it even though it’s barely noticeable. The only downside for me is that it stings my eyes. I use it everyday at night i. A double cleansing method and i like it.

20464ead-56d3-405b-95b0-d1e1e053394b
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

A lot of other cleansing oils have a heavy texture that somewhat lingers even after double cleansing, but this oil was light and easy to use on the face. Removed daily makeup (sunscreen, a little bit of foundation) well. I'm not sure if it has any skin benefits, but that's really not the point of a cleansing oil. Good quality product for a good price.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

The Face Shop is one of my very favourites of k-beauty brands. I love their cleansing products. I am buying right now another bottle of this oil - it is just amazing.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I use it usually to remove make up. Gentle on the skin the texture is very light. The only concern i have is if i can use it as a face wash daily

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is quite mild and light as far as cleansing oil goes, which feels great and gentle on your skin. Does the base make up cleansing beautifully

Posted on May 27, 2022

I like it! Easy in usage, cleance is deep and texture is nice too, scent is neutral and quite good. It can deal with waterproof make up easily, face is reshred after usage. Totally recommend!!

Posted on May 18, 2022

As usual - the best. very thin texture. not oily at all. the composition is exactly what is supposed to be in a cleansing oil. it cleanses well , preparing the face to the soap wihtout being to heavy.