Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Antioxidant Support, 600 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I wonder why I haven't found Swanson before. It's a trusted brand and the prices are moderate. I've been using NAC for years. There was a time I took more than 600 mg/day, sometimes even more than 1000 mg. Then I came to think that it's better to be more careful, not to much everything for a long time.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like taking NAC for respiratory health. After I had the virus I made sure k started taking this daily. I have not been sick since Fall 2021. I have purchased other NAC brands and they smelled like rotten eggs upon opening the bottle. I think that can be normal. However this brand does not have a potent foul odor. Easy to take as they are a powder in a capsule. Will repurchase.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Seems to work well, capsules are good (same size as NOW products), easy to open the capsule if needed, and bottles are well sealed. This was available when other products were out of stock, so was a fallback choice. Normally I use NOW products, but this is actually a reasonable price, and the bottle is a bit more compact. The age of the bottle is not that fresh, but I don't expect this stuff to age much over time. Using these to reduce acne in teenagers, and help with digestion issues.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very fast shipping, item seal n good expiry date. Been waiting for this for months as is always Out of Stock. Finally received, so happy, Hope ot works as it should. Thanks Iherb.

29d89647-b3a1-451c-853e-b03eb4f263d9
701a418e-67f4-4414-88ec-e63ea62f6b99
a8508be6-e15b-4e71-8c54-ae3dc2a02f14
Posted on May 23, 2022

Best price could find for the size and dosage. Not sure if helping for purpose got or not. Seems can lay on tmj side of head a little more than before and is also supposed to help with trich. Has the science behind it so we will see. Easy to take.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This product cleared my lungs when l got Covid!!!! I was already on it to clear my skin and my skin is evening out beautifully. My adult acne is gone too. Overall it’s a powerful antioxidant with immunity and beauty benefits.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Swanson,N-Acetyl Cysteine, Antioxidant Support, Swanson is a very good brand I've been using for these past few months. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) was recommended by my pulmonologist at Mass General. It has helped my pulmonary function so very much!!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Very happy with this product. No aftertaste and pills are not huge so it's easy to swallow. I have been taking it for a week now and cannot comment on any improvements yet, but I'm sure it will be beneficial for my health!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

And the bottles are tightly toppedI have not taken this brand before, but NAC does not have an immediate reaction for me and this is similar in that regard. Swanson is likely to make a good supplement in my experience. The price was good for the product.

Posted on May 23, 2022

NAC is used for several purposes and works great as a healing herb to pull toxins and the spike protein from the body as a result of that 💉for COVID.