NZ

4.6
Based on 2,285 Ratings
1,745
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used to buy my multivitamins from a local health store here, but because of the pandemic the store is always out of stock. this is the reason I decided to try iherb.com and found this product. it works better than my old multivitamins. i will definitely buy this again.

db5eef0f-5762-4f49-a6fc-29b47cb6572e
876a9ffe-7a50-4ff8-8f8b-017a8fbb12b5
0b7cec06-22b5-4b28-99f7-bac8162b5a24
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Good price to quantity ratio but personally find the taste strong (either from iron or B complex sort of smell and taste) and tablet size on the big side and a little hard to swallow. Contains fairly high dosage of iron for those who are concerned. I bought it to try based on price but will switch to another brand once I finish this bottle as I prefer smaller tablet sizes.

8472d9c5-55aa-476b-a839-5e0a3055a743
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I like this supplement and the quality and the ingredients are good and necessary for me (just 30 tho). I take one daily and the size of one 1 pill 💊 is pretty normal. The packaging is small and convenient. U have to push the lid down and rotate to open it, good for child safety.

b440b3a9-d13c-42e4-a1aa-cc1071a5a2b3
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great multivitamin for women, has lots of antioxidants as well. Been taking for two weeks and I do notice that I have more energy for daily activities as well as better endurance at the gym. I will continue to use this product. The pill is somewhat large which doesn’t bother me, but could be difficult for some to swallow.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Approaching age of 50, i am overall healthy, but feel tired easily. instead of taking various vit, Iopt for one cap that contain all the nutirient that i need! i have checked the ingredients, fit my health need. cap size is good, easy to swallow. took 1 cap before breakfast, overall i feel good. if this review usgoid n helpful, pls hit a like. cheers to all. 😊

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I was taking the same multivitamin for years, but recently I have been undergoing different health concerns that made me want to look into different options. I looked at the ingredients and decided this was worth a shot, especially for how affordable it is. Has worked very well as a daily add in and the quality and potency isn’t bad.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

first purchase of this brand. Conquered the composition of the complex of vitamins and minerals without super maximum dosage. The size of the tablet is quite impressive, for whom it is important to pay attention. there is a slight sour taste, for me it's ok. but the main effect of the reception, here I have questions. after two weeks of taking I do not see the result, I will continue taking the other half of the package, and observation. And still looking for a goodest multivitamin

754d68a3-7965-43db-b739-cb652ce85951
3715d558-4d37-4618-8336-8a19d308289e
7dea86e5-8254-4be7-99bb-a3749bac0351
Ornexi
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Great quality, great amount of vitamins. Quite classical ingredients, just a few extra things to make it more women'ish. Capsules are quite small, wasn't too difficult to swallow. No taste or smell. Gluten-free. 1 capsule daily, so the bottle is enough for 1 month. Good price as for much effect.