Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Warrior Blend Protein, Organic Plant-Based, Unflavored, 1.65 lb (750 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have personally bought and tried countless of different protein powder here on Iherb and after much research and experience, I can say this is the BEST due to the following reasons: 1) Full organic ingredients. 2) Clean 3) Unflavoured options which is important for someone like me who can't stand any form of sweeteners 4) Mix relatively easily with me only using teaspoon and big cup. Remember to give my review a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I prefer the unflavored over the vanilla, but both are good! If you accept the fact that all plant-based protein powders will have kind of texture/aftertaste, you will find this one is one of the best. Better than many than I have tried and does not have too many ingredients.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love the ingredients and overall quality of this protein, and it dissolves very well in a shake -- NO chalkiness whatsoever. I feel full of energy after drinking it. However the flavor is not so neutral, it has some natural earthiness/nuttiness to it. It goes very well with nut butters and fruit, for instance, but not so much in a green shake. As a bonus, the nice packaging is BPA free. After I'm done with the protein I reuse it to store dry goods in the pantry.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like this product because it has no flavor and all the right amounts of nutrients in one scoop. I make smoothies with this and sometimes when I want something hot I add a scoop of this to my warm almond milk with a spoon of honey. Its delicious like that too! This brand has a good reputation amongst my vegetarian community.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very tasty, increases muscle volume quickly I opened the package and the stove was inside, I had such a delicious time that I did not understand how it could be, because it was so good I started eating it no. Morning, noon and evening. I live only on it

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Happy with the unflavoured version. Versatile use. I add this to protein shakes when I do not want a dominant flavour (other than the added fruits). It's also great to add to baked goods to up the protein content (e.g., pancakes, muffins).

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I prefer the no favor one to Vanilla as I can customize my own flavor without stevia which is not my favorite sweetener. Excellent ingredients!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great texture & marvellous as it doesn’t overwhelm any flavours of other ingredients in the shake, particularly good with fresh ginger, cacao and spinach with oat milk!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Good Quality and keeps you full for 3~4 hours. After workout is beneficial . Good taste and composition. Ideal for healthy lifestyle and meal replacement.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Great product and my 3rd repeat purchase. I prefer the no additional sugar and don't mind the bland taste. But don't expect it to be great tasting. Excellent and healthy addition to my regular smoothies!