Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Warrior Blend Protein, Organic Plant-Based, Berry, 13.2 oz (375 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 19, 2022

Been drinking this for over a week now. The ingredients seem like a good and clean addition to my diet plus the packaging is great too! And i love that it’s keto and plant based. I drink it everyday after my workout. Personally i am not always fond of the taste but only because it is a little too sweet for me, and i am not a fun of overwhelmingly sweet drinks so i might go for a different flavour next time but sunwarrior seems like a good quality brand

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I really like the berry flavour! Was surprised at first to see the bright pink color of the powder but it makes my breakfast cereal bowl looks more appetizing! Will purchase this again!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Warrior Blend are simply the best Sunwarrior proteins by flavour and specs. Not too much sweetenered, though could be good to try base flavor with no sweeteners at all.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have used the vanilla and choc ones, so wanted to try a new flavour. But did was not a nice surprise. The taste is really strange, and not a very berry-like in my opinion. The quality of the product is excellent as always, so I did use it. But I will go back to vanilla. :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

The vanilla is also good, but once we've tried the berry - really, it's the best (in our opinion) add-on to 'after workout' shakes. it has a delicate flavor, not too sweet. also - calories aren't too high (compare to other powders), so if you're trying to loose weight - choose this one.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The consistency is deliciously creamy, I prefer the vanilla flavor but this one is very good as well and well balanced. I highly recommand it!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I’ve been doing whey protein for quite a few years. Want to get away from dairy now - cruel industry. So this protein powder has awesome ingredients. Tastes fine just mixed with water. I just have to get used to the thicker consistency with plant based proteins.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Great quality as all the other protein powder for the brand. The smell is quite intense, not my preference. Taste is ok, clean ingredients and plant based. Good pre/post workout.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

I originally tried out the vanilla protein from SunWarrior to begin and recently just ordered the berry! I use it daily and mix it into either a berry milkshake or smoothie and it tastes amazing!! Love the amount that it comes in as well it lasts me over a month with using it daily!

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

One of the best protein products on the market. I've tried so many products over the years, especially being a former college athlete and even after my playing days. This is a great value with highest quality ingredients. I have no reason to ever switch protein products unless they change the formula. Enjoy!