Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Warrior Blend Protein, Mocha, 1.65 lb (750 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love Sunwarrior protein powder. Mocha is my absolute favorite flavor. Mixes well with vanilla, banana and chocolate protein for a little something different. Great by itself with a frozen banana!!! No Whey products so perfect for those with dairy allergies or someone looking for a vegan option! Shipped quickly and received when promised.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Ingredient - good for vegans! plant-based which is sweet. huge package which is a benefit. Used to take this after a workout, good for those with an active lifestyle, you could even take this as a meal replacement i feel. The taste was nice! Not like most protein powders, it wad quite chocolately

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Absolutely love the mocha flavour! I'm such a fan of it especially when I'm a coffee lover. This flavour is on the sweet side but I find that it's able to mask strong taste of pea perfectly. However, 24g (1.5 scoops) protein per serving is rather low.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great taste & makes you quite satiated. Been taking this after the most intence training programs and i've noticed faster muscle recovery aswell! High quality ingredients/proteins might explain that. I really like the product, especially the taste.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

So yummy I’m addicted. Use it for making pancakes & desserts, sugarfree & healthy!! Love all the flavours too! Doesn’t upset the stomach either like whey protein.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Good enough amount of protein, in which I don't need much extra anyway. The best protein powder I've ever had. What a great reward after a tough workout.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Ordered after using the vanilla flavor and wanted a change. This one is really good and i fell like I’m drinking coffee. And not as sweet as the vanilla.. which is a plus

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Got this after watching Thomas Delauer’s video. This is really nice tasting and love it

8d32c754-3ee9-4853-ab99-d750d809ba18
Posted on Jun 4, 2021

I buy this to eliminate or to drink less coffee ☕ as I love coffee and sport so why not proteine coffee amazing replacement 👌 😀. it's so good the taste I enjoy it drinking it especially now the summer start we not to drink cold coffee and this one is boommm amazing bombambom

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I have tried all Warrior Blend flavors, except chocolate, and mocha is definitely my favorite. It tastes sweet but also a bit like chocolate and mocha. I use it in smoothies and sometimes also in raw snack balls or as an addition to hot chocolate. I think it dissolves very well, I have never had problems with clumping. The only negative thing is that this protein powder does not have the best amino acid profile. The ratio of amino acids seems good but many other vegan protein powders have more amino acids in general.