Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Warrior Blend Protein, Chocolate, 13.2 oz (375 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I’ll be buying this Warrior Blend Protein product again! It was easy to mix with my almond milk and the taste is delicious! I mixed 1 scoop and a half to 12 ounces of almond milk in a protein shaker bottle. I put the cover on and gave it a good shake. There were no grainy bits at all. No nasty after taste either. It’s keto friendly as well so I’m very happy with this purchase. It’s definitely my favorite protein product at the moment.

0e2d420f-4123-4dfe-9235-e9eb18cffca3
4fae0304-0e7f-4785-b82d-4dca2a7f7f85
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

9e220d6f-17f0-4557-b78c-f200000de7f3
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I came across this product when I was looking for Vegan alternative protein powder. Decided to purchase this after seeing a lot of good review online. And it doesn't disappoint me! I Love to mix this in my pancake batter and smoothies. Great source of Vegan Protein and best plus its gluten free & soy free! Taste is not soo good, but it would work wit vegan diet/ lifestyle

Posted on May 17, 2022

The flavor is by far the best chocolate plant based protein I've ever had. It is super chocolatey and it blends so well. It doesn't leave a gritty feeling in your mouth and it doesn't bloat me like some proteins do. Great for smoothies or as a post workout drink.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

By far the best plant-based protein powder for a keto diet, ingredients allows to bulk without a huge carb intake postworkout. The taste and composition is much better if you mix with unsweetened almond milk or another nut milk - I usually work with 25g of powder to 600ml of liquid.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

First bought the small tube to check out the flavor. Love it. Now I only get this big tube to save some money. If you are coming from using whey protein powders, it may take a few servings to get used to plant based protein. It's not as sweet as most whey protein powders, and you definitely taste that it is made from plants and not milk. I drink it with almond milk.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

The chocolate flavor one is amazing…ly sweet…😂the after taste is bearable though I don’t like it. It takes two more sips to get used to it and need to drink a lot of water after to get rid of it. Still like this protein powder and its cocoa flavor just hate the sweetener. Next time I’ll buy the unflavored one.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

First of all I'm not vegan. I have bought this product from a functional perspective after it has come to my attention that whey protein powder can spike your blood sugar as much as white bread. I follow a Keto diet for over 5 years and gained muscle taking different low-carb whey protein powders, but some stubborn fat just wouldn't move. I felt the muscles, but they weren't really visible in some areas. I'm taking this protein powder since 2 weeks now. Overall I feel less bloated and can see some more muscle definition on my arms. I just switched my protein powder, the rest of my nutrition and my workout schedule are still the same (as with whey protein). Smell: Right out of the box it smells a bit funky but doesn't smell at all when mixed. Taste: It's NOT overly sweet which I like, it has a good chocolate flavor, but I had to get used to it because I only ever used whey protein powders and the pea protein adds some unusual taste to it. Overall the chocolate flavor is rather tart with a slight sweetness, like raw cocoa powder with a bit of sweetener. Texture: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I never had a protein shake which so such a creamy texture. Tip: Mix it in a shaker bottle and put in the fridge for at least 10-15min. It thickens a bit and the texture will be similar to a banana milkshake. I use this protein powder post-workout 4-5 times a week. 1 scoop mixed with 300ml (10 oz) unsweetened almond milk. I mix it before I start my workout and leave it in the fridge for 60-90min. Definitely going to buy this again (the big container next time). Waiting for the Vanilla and Mocha flavor to arrive. Only 4 out of 5 stars because it’s quite pricey per serving. Please give this review a thumps-up in case it was helpful.

08941946-d0ef-4944-9402-5b6d0d2fc847
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I was ordering in the other flavor but chocolate isn’t too sweet for my taste! That’s better for m! Also Like it cause it Has no sugar!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this flavor for my son and he loved it. I now able to make him chocolate smoothie and he doens't noticed it has protein, since he doesn't like to eat breakfast.