Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Enzorb Digestive Enzymes, 90 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I know it is probably a personal preference but for me these enzymes speed up digestion much faster than Enzymedica. Also much less gas and bloating. I eat a lot, 5-6 times a day, because I am trying to gain muscle while training so this helps a lot. Just wish it was cheaper and contain a little bit more of phytase, which breaks down phytic acid found in grains and seeds.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Much better than other brands. I never realized I had low enzymatic activity. This helps break down my usually protein-heavy meals and includes all important enzymes for digestion of proteins, fats and carbs. Also, I like the glass bottle. Recommend!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Looking at the variety of different enzymes this seemed to be the best around. I also liked that “added ingredients” were few. The price however is high.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Quality enzymes with good ingredients. the enzyme composition really helped me with digestion. a life saver as i suffer from inflammed gut resulting in very bad intestinal health. no particular taste for the pills, easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Makes my belly happy. Im after long 2 years of chemo, and those enzymes save my got. highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I’ve tried many products of this brand and many of them I liked very much. But this one didn’t work as I expected.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Super fast shipping, great product. I have noticed less bloating when paired with a probiotic!! Plus it is great for gut health!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I take this just once a day which suit me better. Really like it and its vegan.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Love those enzymes as they do not contain any unnecessary filling agents, etc

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

It’s just pure, natural ingredients, so I can take it with a lot of my allergies. It works perfectly for me!