Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Collagen Building Protein Peptides with Hyaluronic Acid and Biotin, Salted Caramel, 1.1 lb (500 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Bought for me, but it turned out that hubby drank most of it. He loved it and added it to hot drinks and smoothies. I did not enjoy the smell and taste too much. It was too strong for me, even though I only put half or even less than half. It wasn’t bad though. I guess depends on personal taste

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

This is my new favorite protein powder! Awesome taste and great mixture of all kind of healthy ingredients. It has really sweet taste and sometimes I mix it with some other protein powder to make my smoothies a bit less sweet. I'm still giving this five stars because it is so good addition to my raw foods.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This protein powder is so yummy Made salted caramel vegan magnums with it. Yet to chocolate coat them because we got greedy and ate a bunch of them just like that. Def an addition to my vegan nutrition

fd538b8e-a649-498c-bb69-c0eba402e654
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love Sunwarrior supplements! And so far the vanilla and salted car. are my most favorite collagen powders. I use it for making ice creams or different raw desserts and of course into my smoothies! Just a note it is very strong in taste! The ingredients are all natural and high quality and the powder is nice consistency! If you are noticing brittle hair and nails definitely give this a try.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really like this product but it is a bit expensive. The taste is nice and the ingredients are well balanced for skin and body health. The texture is really nice for smoothies of all sorts (sweet ones though as it is a sweet flavor) and makes it almost milkshake like, which is a win in my book!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is the first plant-based collagen that I have tried that doesn't suck. I love the flavor so much that I have purchased more and will elect the subscription for it. I have not been on it very long - just about a week or so - and I feel that my hair is definitely benefiting from it. It is not breaking like it had been and tufts are actually growing longer now. I have not seen any great improvements to nails or skin. It is winter here so taking collagen may not be enough to counter the dryness of winter.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

tastes a little too sweet for me. I mix it with another non-sweetened pea protein to get the perfect level of sweetness. aside from that, there are some small rocks that don't dissolve, they are not that hard, kind of like the bits of rocks in Himalayan rock salt, but they really threw me off the first few times I had it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I don’t know I usually like all sweet things, but it’s too much sweetness for me. This is the reason I can’t even write the benefit of all the good things that are in here. I will try again and maybe then I can write more about product.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Tastes really good! I like having this protein peptide mixed with almond milk in the morning. I have it with my bowl of oatmeal. The scoop of Sunwarrior protein adds 14 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber. It does have 400 mg of sodium which is 18% of the daily value.