Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Classic Plus Protein, Organic Plant Based, Vanilla, 1.65 lb (750 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

we love this protein powder, our teenage boys make smoothies every morning and it has become a staple in our home. The taste is great and it suits our fast paced lifestyle Although the package is plastic it is made from recycled materials and I find that it keeps the powder fresh no matter the temperature and humidity. I clean the containers after use and re-use them in the pantry to store other goods.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I have tried many of the other vanilla protein powders but this is by far my favorite. Sunwarrior has combined fermented brown rice, fermented pea, quinoa, chia seed, and amaranth to make this delicious organic, no sugar plant-based protein drink. If you try it, you'll probably make it your favorite too.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

​Growing up, I was forced to eat cereal and milk for breakfast. I hated it, and when I became an adult I gave up breakfast . UNTIL, I discovered delicious tasting Sunwarrior Protein Classic Plus Vanilla Flavor. Now my daily breakfast includes a quality protein shake that consists of a frozen banana, walnuts, soya milk, and my favorite Sunwarrior protein. DELICIOUS. I feel full, while watching my diet. A real win-win

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Wow this is an awesome plant based protein. It has an awesome taste and fits perfectly in my lifestyle. It has only high quality ingredients and the size of the container makes it not a bad deal for such a clean protein powder. Really good for a healthy diet. Good to have in the morning.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I have been using this protein powder for years. I like the Vanilla flavor the best. It does have a bit of a chalky quality, but that doesn't bother me. I like that all the ingredients seem to be very healthy and the carb content is low, and the protein content high. I make a delicious smoothie with it, adding avocado, baby spinach leaves, almond milk, chia seeds and frozen berries. Thick, creamy, delicious and healthy!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

The nutrients is on point. It is Low carb ideal for Low carb day. Have tried other plant based protein powder, although this is not the best tasting one and can be a little powdery. This one has the best nutrients among other plant based protein powder I have tried.

Posted on May 21, 2022

my husband will only use this protein powder! the quality, ingredients, size, package cannot be beat. I searched for a plant based protein powder for ages and this one is the best for his lifestyle. uses it after every workout.

f217c01d-a7ad-46f1-ad6f-34429b2f219d
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Made from sprouted and fermented seeds, peas with very nice vanilla aroma. I love this , made into milk chocolate bars, healthy chocolate bard packed with plant-based protein.

d30072f1-95e8-47da-8fe6-48fa4c33dbd3
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

A good plant-based keto diet friendly protein powder with clean ingredients and good taste! It didn't clump in cold water which is a big plus to me. I use it for breaking my fast, before my workout or when I need extra protein.

d7711bef-7983-44c9-b7fd-adce699b572c