Page 1 - Reviews - Sunwarrior, Beauty Greens Collagen Booster, Pina Colada, 10.6 oz (300 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I include the Sun Warrior Beauty Greens Collagen Piña Colada flavour in a my shakes a couple of times and week and. it tastes delicious, whether I consume it with just water, plant based milk or even adding whole fruits. i´m not a breakfast person but want to get nutrion before a morning workout and find this is ideal for my diet. Additionally the effect it´s had has been a noticable improvement in the elasticity of my skin and have received compliments from others that I don´t look my age. IMAGE: Sun Warrior Beauty Greens Collagen Piña Colada blended with Almond Milk.

06b2091a-d79b-4055-8a68-5714c12fdf1f
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love adding this to my smoothies. It has a pina colada taste so I do not need to add any sweetener. I also love that it is sweetened with stevia because I try to limit my sugar intake. I do notice a difference with my skin when I regularly consume this.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Okay, hear me out! And read until the end! I love all sunwarrior products but I’ll be the first to admit I don’t love the flavors or all of them and it’s not the easiest to drink sometimes. BUT, this product, I LOVE! The taste is great. I can drink it no problem. As far as any noticeable changes in my body, it’s been three days so I can’t say.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I love it. I mix it in my morning smoothie with the collagen sunwarrior unflavoured protein and some fruit and it tastes amazing! I’ve been using the Amazing Grass greens powder until now, which is also great, but I think I’ll be sticking to this one for a while cause the flavor is awesome.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

taste, smell, quality, ingredients, are great. my skin looks more glowing quick muscle recovery after workout I used to have sever pain in my muscles and sometimes I had to quit work out for several weeks but after drinking collagen none Also my both wrists were super weak and I couldn't do any push ups or even the slightest pressure on my wrist would make me have awful pain for many days ,,, thankfully allllll gone amazing product

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

When I purchased this product I wasn't sure how it would taste. I really enjoy the flavour of pina colada anything, and being able to consume my veggies with this flavour was a bonus. However, it's not hiding the flavour of veggies 100% but its still enjoyable in my opinion. The only thing I wish that was different was that the price was expensive for the size.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

So I’ve been using the pina colada flavor for 14 days and first thing I want to point out the taste, the taste is very strong and distinct in my opinion, I can’t really pinpoint the flavor or compare but I think it mostly tastes like coconut water and it’s really really sweet. I usually try to chug it down mixed with coconut milk or almond, it tastes okay that way. My least favorite thing about this is that you really can’t mix it with anything, I guess it’s my fault choosing this particular flavor but I wish if there were more flavors like vanilla or caramel. I’m not sure if I see any big differences but my skin does feel more moisturized and healthy. Personally I do like the fact that it’s really nutritious.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Great taste and seems to helping the small areas of hair loss near my temples. This is one of few supplements of this type that does not cause tummy issues.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Love it, took a little while to get used to the taste, the stevia is a strong sweet flavour. I blended it with oatmilk & it’s just right! Tastes really good in My opinion & I’m loving the effects, one month consistent use definitely see a beneficial difference.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Love this product so much. I can have dogestive issues with some collagen powders but not with this one. The flavour is quite strong but love it with coconut water and a frozen banana smoothie so good and my skin is looking more hydrated too.