Page 1 - Reviews - Sunny Isle, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Extra Dark Hair Food Pomade, 4 oz - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love the fact that it is not greasy and feels very light when applied to the scalp. It melts immediately and smells soooo good! I love it and think it really works for growing your hair as I have already seen results. I will continue to buy this product!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

First I love the aroma and is quite a big box. I got fluffy hair and have to apply something to smooth them before going out, since it said on the box that they can darken my hair, so why not make it 1 stone 2 bird application. Wait to see the result of darker hair.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

texture is good. just like a normal hair grease, now I can't wait for a month or two to see the effects. I'm using this along with the shampoo and hair mask. good luck to y'all trying to grow your hair :)))

Sophia
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

This review does not intend to provide any medical advice. I only wish to share my views and experience with this product. I recently discovered this brand and I decided to try several of its products as they all contain Black Castor Oil from Jamaica which is renown for hair nutrition and growth. I really like this Jamaican black castor oil extra dark hair food pomade because makes my hair soft and shiny. In addition to the extra dark castor oil, it contains several other great oils with moisturising and nourishing effect: 100% natural bees-wax, extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin Jamaican coconut oil, jojoba oil. I have natural, long curly (type a and c) medium porosity hair with balanced scalp and dry ends. I apply the food pomade on the dry hair ends and the scalp with a gentle massage in the evening before bedtime. I am looking forward to see an improvement in hair growth and quality over the next weeks of constant usage as I am trying to grow my hair longer. Fingers crossed I will succeed! I will buy again and I happily recommend this pomade. If my review is helpful, please kindly leave a thumbs up 👍 - Thanks a lot!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Great! Great product. I have not been using it very long yet but so far i like the texture and feel. Great for hubby too.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

The texture is thick and its hard to apply thoroughly to the hair because its sticky.I tried to rub it in my palm as suggested before working it into my hair,but it didn't work.It gave a sticky greasy look (you can see in the pics) as if i hadn't get a hairwash for days🙈

8a3ad6ba-5ee1-412f-b0fd-81b6150d1689
7c078e62-ca21-4e97-9c99-bdc3dc0a0091
Posted on May 28, 2022

It’s a wax! The scent is amazing you can use it to to firm your hair the size is small. It’s moisturizing the hair. I cant use it frequently because it’s hard to remove it from the hair. And it stick to the scalp, so maybe with the continuous using you will see the affect!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I bought it to apply for my hair before I brush it. I found it very good with all the beneficial ingredients and mixture of natural oils. The size is big and it can last longer.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Works perfectly. My wife loves it and already witnessing the results.

8b6bdfa7-29c0-4fb5-83c5-7c7014818508
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This product is overall okay quality, has a really nice smell/scent. Ingredients are really good for the hair however leaves hair super greasy looking and feeling and is quite heavy.