Page 1 - Reviews - SNP, Jeju Green Tea Beauty Mask, 10 Sheets, 0.74 fl oz (22 ml) Each - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I picked this sheet mask based on the ingredient list and don't regret it's great mask. It gives me instant hydration and rescue to my skin when I desperately need it. It has such great calming ingredients which I love. The quality of sheet itself is amazing, it feels so soft and stick to the skin very well. This price point for 10 sheet masks is amazing. Definitely recommend!

ecc03983-ffce-4238-8e2e-c30c1670e6fb
05b383c0-80ef-4947-b3d7-219916db5b65
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The ingredients in this product say it all! I didn’t feel the moisturizing effects immediately, but once I woke up my face was soo supple as if I had went to a spa 🤍 There’s so much essence in the pack! I rubbed the remaining on my chest and arms and the result was incredibly soft skin ✨

3e0c0f58-60c5-468b-8f33-179edca03820
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have used a few of these masks now and I can safely say that these are great! They are easy to apply and have plenty of essence in the packet. I try to use one of these every week as my skin loves them. I like how there are 10 individually wrapped sheet masks in the package - it is a high quality product for the price point.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

holy grail!! the sheet is thick and easy to manipulate and I could swin the the serum... I'm obsessed with these and want to try more from this brand!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The price is Amazing ! Quality is very good, abundant serum in the mask, scent is fresh and relaxing, package is cute and easy to open . It hydrated my skin and gave me a pleasurable experience using it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

it's a very effective face mask. When I put it, I can feel my tired skin rejuvenated and hydrated. After I peel off the mask, the stunning brightness and smoothness do fulfil my expectation.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Super great value! These have so much essence i save the leftover in a jar for another day or two. Great for when my skin is really dry - after cleansing well, then putting on a good moisturizer and/or night mask after.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Exactly what I expected, super mask, super hydrating and not greasy or sticky. I think this is my fav scent so far. Going to buy it regularly.

Posted on May 20, 2022

The price, the quality & the ingredients are great. Perfect for the summer!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Can feel that the skin is more relaxed and fairer after used.