NZ

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These ingredients work great for me, no upset stomach. The capsules are small in size and easy to take. I take it with my magnesium for better absorption. No bitter taste. The lid is easy to take off, the bottle size is perfect, not overly big like other packaged supplements.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love that this supplement has 3rd party tested. And the quality meet its standard. The doesnt have bad ingredient or additional filler like others. Size is fine. I like that I dont have to take 3 dosage a day only 1x a day. I feel that it helps my immunity. Its a good source of vit D esp like me that I dont get too much sun light everyday. Package is fine. It came soon. I have vitamin D deficiency thats why I felt that this has good effect on me and my bones and my mood. Doesnt have taste and after effect. Good absorption.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Received soon and really very glad, as it’s improbable component for me. Highly quality brand with natural ingredients. I have sun in my region, but without extra dosage, it’s not enough for my organism.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

High dose vitamin D3 completed with K2 that helps its absorption, essential in correcting my vit D deficiency. I have vit D impairment genetically so the supplement with good quality is vital (plus a morning walk under the sun every day).

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a great form of vit D with k2 To help with support of bone health. Not too large dose so you don’t over supplement.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love Seeking Health products for their purity and quality. When my vitamin D levels remained low on blood labs after supplementing with an unspecified brand of D soft gels, I decided to switch to Seeking Health's product because it included Vit, K2. My Vit. D. serum levels doubled within two months. Very happy with this product since it's effective and the capsule is small.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am happy with these! They have a decent amount of D3 and K2 compared to others, good quality and great price point - I recommend