Page 1 - Reviews - RADIUS, Totz Plus Brush, 3 Years +, Extra Soft, Blue Yellow, 1 Toothbrush - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 29, 2022

My 3-year-old is pretty rough on toothbrushes. He bites down on them more than he actually brushes. These have held up longer than other toothbrushes we have tried. Love that I can buy a large pack so we never run out and he loves that he has color choices when it's time to open a new one!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

We bought the RADIUS toothbrush since our son was 1 year old. And we are still using this brand. I turned to other brands (wanted to see if they are better), but came to the conclusion that RADIUS brushes are better. Very comfortable & efficient. I am happy they have this 3 years + model as well.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

it's worth the Price. my child love it and it has a rubber handle for good grilling. soft bristles that doesn't hurt his gums, he enjoyed brushing with this. thanks iherb.

2ea73b59-6d57-4f80-ac49-5348b7b1f79f
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

The toothbrushes came in individual blister pack and are bright and colorful. The bristles are soft and gentle for kids. I’ve use this for my child fm beginning till now a 5yo.

407f4465-c8c0-424f-8b5d-e6a5df0b20a4
Posted on May 14, 2022

My kid is happy with this toothbrush. Right size for toddler and good quality materials. He uses it already 1 month and no complains. Package was delivered fast. Affordable. Recommend to everyone

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I love these toothbrushes and have been using them for years with my kids. So worth the money for quality toothbrushes with plant ingredients that are soft and good for their gums!

Posted on May 19, 2021

my husband and I have switched over to the adult version so I wanted to do the same for the babies. I have a 6 and 5 year old. finally a 1 and 3 year old. so here I show you the different size comparisons (adult version vs the baby sizes). if your thinking about it, just buy it. my babies love it. nice and soft for their teeth and the long handle for the ages 6months and up it long for adult hands to handle whole brushing your babies teeth for them. my older babies (5 and 6 yrs old) can easily hold onto their brush handle and I would say it is atleast half the size of the adult version

7eac4f2b-7653-4e85-9d91-3b3adf1251fd
8c7871ef-47af-40c9-98dd-5d471e68b191
dacc7f23-ffee-4c97-8aa7-a853885fdeda
594f2a0d-107a-4789-b66b-5e632f917792
Posted on May 18, 2021

Best toothbrush we found for our little kids. My kids love all the colors too! Easy to hold and the head is just the right size (not too narrow). We previously purchased this toothbrush from Amazon but we found better price here. Ordered several colors and shipping was very fast. I'll order from here again.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

excellent quality product, I am very satisfied! he is worth the money

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Friend recommended this brand to me and my child loves it too.