Page 1 - Reviews - Pyunkang Yul, Black Tea Time Reverse Eye Patch, 60 Patches, 1.4 g Each - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 17, 2022

The best eye patches on the site. They don’t have any scent and has very good ingredients that will not irritate your sensitive eyes. Super high quality, gentle and easy to use so if you want to feel fancy those are the best ones you can buy here! Also the package is gorgeous!!!!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Gentle and soothing. I find that the patches sit a little awkward under my eyes. It is a little stingy when it hits the corners of my eyes. I pop it into the fridge for extra soothing feel. It´s good but not sure if I would repurchase since I haven´t seen any difference.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Really hydrating pads! I adore korean cosmetics thus decided to purchase after reviews on youtube. I like the natural approach to cosmetics of this brend. Adore!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good patches, better to keep in the fridge before usage. eye patches work best on puffiness, and with regular use may decrease fine lines. I love them! The package is nice. Suitable for sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using SNP Bird's Nest Aqua patches for years, but these are better, have no fragrance and stay put more easily at a comparable price. Making the switch. Put them in the fridge for a quick pick me up in the mornings.

Posted on May 1, 2022

only a few days of use so far I like them. I am not given the 5 star because I haven't used them long enough

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Very luxurious product, one of the best ingredient list for eye patches on iHerb, without fragrance, alcohol or essential oils. Very wet patches which remaining until 40 minutes. No uncomfort was felt.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I regularly use the eye patches, effective at calming and softening my skin. No concerns whatsoever. Recommended!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Pyunkang Yul products are amazing! I've bought several times. Especially Black Tea line is so good. I recommend Black Tea Eye Patch!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Condensed fermented Black Tea eye patch helps with puffiness, it’s important to leave on 20 minutes.