Page 1 - Reviews - Purito, Dermide Cica Barrier Sleeping Pack, 2.70 fl oz (80 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love it because this cream is so nice. It can help my skin to repair quickly and hydrate my dry skin. The price is parity. The texture is not very thick but it has super moisturising effect and contains Centella to protect the skin. I will always repurchase it.

1c573f37-05c3-4d39-9c2a-70f2241ec815
5ebac415-0972-42f3-bc54-9182d6677062
bf671928-ea85-4a57-b33d-a37afb967730
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Normally, I find thick sleeping mask to be best, but this one surprised me. It is medium cream consistency that leaves my skin with a glaze that leaves me glowing throughout the night. I should note this is a sleeping pack, not a mask. Yeah, not sure why. Anyways, out respect for the product, I will refer to it as a“pack.” I like this pack because it is isn’t heavy, but is works. I don’t find this pack to be heavy enough to replace my night moisturizer. Using it in addition to all of my other steps has been best. Should note a lot goes a long way. I don’t rub this in and I am not stingy with the pack.

b9ff76e7-4526-4b19-a74e-551db74b2d6c
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Absolutely love this cream. Will definitely buy again. On the tube it says “gel cream, but I would definitely not call this a gel type of cream. It’s a beautiful, light weight cream that feels luxurious on the skin. Amazing value for money, I cannot believe the tube contains 80 ml. It has a very, very discreet scent. Retinol has dried my skin and this cream improved my skin after only 2 days of using it. Amazing. Couldn’t recommend it more. Also cruelty free and vegan. What more can we ask for? 🤪

6c10a050-9a61-4abf-a525-9618126dca4c
cf02ba4d-de96-4f27-8b42-cc8592973a64
35d36054-e0bd-4ce7-93dc-f560f4647fd5
1a70eef2-03da-4703-a2c6-61a1bacf8fe7
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Wow effect 🥰 very light and soft texture which I don't feel after applying very quickly absorbs, skin is good moisturized and I use it after acids in order to restore skin barrier. Also, I applied a small amount of cream on irritated area after shaving and next morning no trace. In the packing carton box inside is instruction and ingredients description. Very good price for a big pack 80ml! ❤️

6ab577b4-5cb4-4ced-ae29-433a95c04fd1
8c75838a-0fa7-499e-b14e-ac3aea48c922
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I'm in love. Can't wait for it to come back in stock, will purchase again immediately. Love the ingredients, it is non sticky on the skin and not heavy at all, but really includes the moisture in my skin. My skin feels so soft after waking up, it doesn't break me out. Love that it is cruelty free.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

So amazing! I am on prescription acne medication and this helps maintain my skin barrier! I put it on overnight on my off-nights from the medication. It doesn't sting and it doesn't leave much of a film so it doesn't get on my pillow or anything!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

My skin is soft, gentle and truly hydrated in the morning. I got this cream after I've heard and read many great reviews and it truly met my expectations. I use it several times a week, only as a night cream (without moisturizer) and it seems it does excellent work by itself. Worth every cent. Great job Purito, would surely re-purchase!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I have combination skin and I have a hard time finding good moisturisers with a good price tags. I run out so fast of moisturisers and I tend to pay the biggest portion on them in my skincare routine. I also tend to run away from dimethicone and silicony moisturisers because they ted to cause me bumps under my skin. It has a thicker consistency than the gel moisturiser which is amazing for the night time, I wake up with soft glowy skin. Absolutely recommend.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I am beyond impressed with this product! I have sensitive skin and I’m currently trying to adjust to retinol. I’ve gotten purging and peeling from the retinol, but this sleeping pack has helped more than any cream I have. I started using the sandwich method with a ceramide lotion, retinol and finally this and it has soothed my skin.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Purito is one of the brands that my friends were going crazy about. So, I wanted to try their creams for a very long time, especially this one! I believe this is one of the best night creams I have ever tried. It is so light on the skin, but so effective because in the morning my face feels smooth and evened out. The scent is almost unnoticeable, which is a huge plus for me. The packaging is very adequate and easy to use. I would say - a must have!