Page 1 - Reviews - Petitfee, Gold Neck Cream, 50 g - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have very sensitive skin so I had no breakouts with this formula it’s amazing really has helped my skin as it started sagging early last year. Im in my kid 30s and was always looking for a great cream just wish the bottle was. Little bit bigger as I use day and night.Love the texture and smell is not strong at all you can see the gold particles my neck feels super soft and don’t wake up with the little fine lines from sleeping would definitely purchase agaain. Love the gel consistency glides beautifully and results visible straight away. Love the gold parodies which are visible highly recommended this product

522d23bf-2872-453b-8744-6821f099c7e5
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I really like this Gold neck cream. I am almost 50 years old and I find that this cream helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin on my neck. The cream has a nice creamy gel texture, a little thicker than a face cream but very easy to rub in. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth. It does not feel sticky or tacky on my skin at all. I have sensitive reactive skin, but this does not irritate and has little or no scent that I can notice. I can't comment yet on the long-term benefits, but it does have an immediate hydrating and slight firming/tightening effect. It fills the lines and wrinkles on my neck so that they are less noticeable. I will continue to use this cream.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This 24K Gold Firming Neck Cream is a lovey consistency and soaks in well. Invigorating on the skin and really affordable. I also use on my nasolabial folds and marionette lines around the mouth and feel that it gives a plumping effect. I also have glass beauty tools which I keep in the fridge and each night I massage the cream in with these along the v lines of the neck and face. I really notice a visible difference the next morning. Really like.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought this for my mom and she has been using it for more than a month and is really satisfied with it. Will definitely buy again :)

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is a great cream! I'm definitely going to repurchase it again in the future.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love Korean brand so much. This neck cream not greasy, fast absorption. You can apply on fine line areas as you like.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

2nd order fir this one. you really see a difference without it. i strongly recommend

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great texture and smell, can't see the result yet

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Nice neck mask with gold inside!! Easily absorbed into skin Anit-aging, effect is obvious

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after.