NZ

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
27,909
Must have for vegans!

I am a vegan and was looking for an omega-3 supplement that didn't come from fish. I found this product and was very happy to find that it is an all-vegetarian/vegan DHA+EPA Omega-3 supplement from a safe and naturally sourced plant (algae), not fish. I have been taking this supplement for a few months now and have noticed a difference in my overall health. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, whether you are a vegetarian or not.

c800758f-a0ef-4ce5-854a-f3a4ed2172b3
7310d5af-79a2-44c0-9909-283c949b2139
13ad32d8-9da3-43af-acb5-32d1d592eca0
7299095a-c847-4c40-8029-1747a6c2c15d
61c0f6ff-70be-499a-bf4d-89f0dd5cc537
Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

Needed some more omega 3 in my diet and these are great. Take 2x a day and the pills are easy to swallow. I don't advise biting down on the capsules as you'll get a mouthful of nasty seaweed-tasting oil, but these are a great vegan alternative to animal product omega 3s. Will continue to buy!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,012

The reason why I take this product is because my eye doctor recommended fish oil/omega for me to help with a cronic dry eye condition. As a vegetarian, the idea of taking fish oil upset me! I did some research and found this product, and I find that it works well! Of course, it also has other health benefits, so it's a win-win for me! There is no taste if you swallow the capsule, but if you do bite into one (which I do at times) the taste is seaweed-like, not fishy at all! I recommend this product!

Posted on May 8, 2022

This was purchased so my vegan wife. Her main concern is that the product will not smell like fish. So, in that manner it does the job. There fishy smell or aftertaste is almost none existent which is very good. Besides that it does the job in term of the dosage and being DHA+EPA.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Unlike other brands, with this one, you only need to take ONE capsule per day to get enough EFAs. That makes it a standout among the vegan algal oil supplements! Some of the other brands of vegan algal oil have very low levels of DHA/EPA requiring up to three capsules to get daily serving -- if you read labels, this one is the best value IMHO.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I don't have any special things to say about this company specifically but as a Vegan, I take Omega-3 regularly. I can't say I "feel" differences between brands but as far as blood tests show, this works just as well as the other brands I've tried and is simply the best on iHerb with respect to cost.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It is a high-quality product for people who would like to benefit from plant-based supplements. I appreciate the work of manufacturers, as pillows taste good and serve their purpose. I do not want to support the fish industry and would recommend this option as an alternative to widely used fish oil. Furthermore, I have noticed good changes in my skin and hair, so I will definitely order this supplement to keep my body healthy.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I really love these capsules. It does not have a fishy after taste. I have been vegan for five years and never been able to discover a plant based omega-3 supplement and the best part is that it is 500mg and 80% DHA+EPA which my body really needs.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Loved this product! no fish after taste at all since the omegas come from algae sources! the quality of the packaging is nice and convenient. The capsules size is about right and makes them easy to swallow. I take one capsule everyday for brain and heart health mainly. I recommend this product!