Page 1 - Reviews - Ojio, Probiotics, 50 Billion, 30 Delayed Release Capsules - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

50 billion bacteria and 16 strains ( very good combination of strains) is a good probiotic. I feel better in general, no bloating, better digestion and helped with constipation. I feel that the digestion process is getting better and it has helped with reflux! You can also make kefir from these probiotics! I recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I bought these to support a healthy gut microbiome which includes some strains not typically in probiotics like L. gasseri and multiple Bifido species. Yogurt, for me, is the best way to consume dairy and probiotics so that's what I do with probiotics, and this one really make a super thick and creamy, very delicious yogurt, at that. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

An essential in my diet. Helps with digestion and gut health, after i started taking probiotics, i don't think i have a day of constipation anymore :D

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I tried these because I was getting a lot of bloating after my meals. I was looking for something that had L. Gasseri. These really seemed to help me out!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Pretty good quality. Can feel better quality output. Use as alternate to another probiotics as you do not want to be on the same brand all the time. A bit pricey though.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

It’s quite a new brand on iHerb, but saw that it has good numbers of strains and CFU, as well as good review. Hence interested to try this one. Hope to have a good result!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Highly active probiotics. I’m using this particular bottle to make coconut yogurt as it contains the strains I was looking for! It gives a surprisingly excellent result!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Since using this probiotics it has helped with reflux and with the Gluten reactions.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

As usual, iHerb products come packed in good condition. Have been using Ojio Probiotics for the past 2 weeks and very satisfied with the results. My digestive systems seems to be working better after taking the supplements.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great product. Take 1 capsule in the morning and feel great the day. Recommended.