Page 1 - Reviews - NUK, Simply Natural, Bottles, 0+ Months, Slow, 2 Pack, 5 oz ( 150 ml) Each - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The bottles are nice and look good, but I'm disappointed with the nipple. It often collapses into itself while the baby is sucking, and it really interferes with her eating. I have to stop and pull it out and then try again, so it's kind of annoying to pay attention to it all the time. But price is very fair for 2 bottles.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I cant wait to use these cute bottles. The nipples are so similar to mommy’s so I know my baby will like it.. it came in a very good condition..

85ec6385-e014-41fc-ace2-2f43ba05e8be
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

best bottle for moms who breastfeeds their child and want to bottle feed too.. no confusion.. I bought for my eldest before and bought also for my youngest now.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I really fall in love with those bottles. The quality, size, package and color are great . I used it for my 4 month old daughter. I want to repurchase it again but it is out of stock

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Great price, product works as should. But the SafeTemp feature that should change color if the milk is too hot does not work, or if it works then it is not very visible on the product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

our new baby loves theses bottles, the size is perfect for the first few months

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great for new Burns ☺️ The package was small and arrived fast

Posted on May 9, 2022

The best bottles to combine with breastfeeding. I'm already buying a second time. best quality!!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Finally a bottle that my new born can drink from without spilling from drinking too fast.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My two week old drank out of these like a champ for his first bottle and burped very easily afterwards!