Page 1 - Reviews - Nuby, Floating Bath Animals, 3+ Years, 16 Pieces - iHerb
NZ

Rosy
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Another one of Nuby's awesome colorful toys for little kids. There are 8 different animal figures and 2 of each so all together there are 16 cute shaped animals made of soft foam that the kids love to play with in the tub.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great bath toys, good colours and quality, perfect size. Use them every time while bath time and even without water in daily playtime. My baby uses them also as a teether.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

my one-year-old really love these. we use them every day and they seem to be good quality and perfect size. the package wasn't something special and the amount is great.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I got it few days ago and stack it together for storage. Then I found that the colour faded. Yes, my baby loves it but I'm not dare to let him play on it anymore. Not sure if he will put it onto mouth or the colour will fade into the water for bath. Hope you find it's useful!

752b8549-25af-47a3-8aa5-509189efdd32
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love the cute faces on theses animals. There are 8 different animals with 2 of each. They float & stick on the side of the tub or wall.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

no idea why marked from 3 years, my 18 mo loves to play with them sticking to side of the bathtub.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Fun toy. Great in the bath or outside in the baby pool

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great quality and size. Exactly what I was looking for and my kid loves using them in the bath!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Beautiful, colorful, big sized animals. Purchased the toys for my nephew.

Lesslie
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Quality and colors are great! Funny for babies and toddlers. Easy to clean and dry