Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Tea, Ojibwa, Caffeine-Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.5 oz (42 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This tea has a mild and a little surprising taste. I have used all of mine up and it was a favourite with no caffeine. I felt it aided digestion a bit, and the flavour blend is deep and also with something sweet or minty. In any case, it's a good quality and I recommend it, but it's not your typical tea.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is helpful for me when I feel like I'm coming down with a bug. I use two teabags in a mug or one bag in a regular 6oz. teacup. It's best when it's a strong tea. I cover it and let it steep until it is cool enough to comfortably sip. I think it tastes good as it is. No need to sweeten it, but of course you could.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I love this tea. A lot of herbal teas are too thin for my tastes, but this one has great body and is very satisfying. During the day it eases my nerves but keeps my energy up. In evening, it is soothing and settling. The herbal blend is very healthful and well balanced.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Been drinking since 2016 after my naturopath recommended this to improve my overall health. He said the Ojibwa tea would help to enhance detoxification, boost immune function and reduce inflammation. I drink it neat, without any form of sweetener, almost daily, usually after lunch to perk me up . I would add another cup if my evening meal is heavy. Overall, I felt calm and good with this tea, and will continue buying from iHerb. So far, iHerb's price beats the rest.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great taste! It is a good tea without caffeine, I can make 2-3 cups with one tea bag, so it's good quality and quite economical.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Tried different brands...this one is the best so far. My husband gets up fewer times for the bathroom at night. The taste is just great you can tell its good quality tea.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This tea is great to be taken before sleeping! It has many benefits and it is caffeine free. I believe that it is beneficial and I have been ordering this product for several years from iherb.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I read an article about this tea helps for healing after surgery. Also some preventive effect for cancer and blood problems. Beside all, it's still good enjoyable tea with clean taste.

Posted on Aug 21, 2020

This tea has remarkable health benefits. I've been using it daily for two years and never felt better. Add a teaspoon or two of honey and your immune system will thrive. It sure helps me! I feel great at 78 and going strong.

1205eeaa-8354-4382-adaf-688c1dcb7ecc
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I bought this tea since it supposedly helps fight cancer cells. The taste is good but I dont love it. Adding honey helped a lot