NZ

Based on 14,771 Ratings
11,318
2,273
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
A must-include in your supplement

I'm on my third month using this product. I take 1 capsule a day. My dermatologist told me to take this vitamin to help me with my mild acne. I take this together with Vitamin A, C and zinc not all at once but spread out in a day. I still have acne from time to time, but this help in healing it faster and lighten my scars. Also my skin feels plump on the acne-free parts. I didn't experience any side effects though. It didn't upset my stomache or caused any headaches. I take it before bedtime and made me feel hungry the moment I wake up. I guess that is just how it works. Easy to swallow and no weird smell or taste. I will continue to use this product until I achieve my dream skin. Wish me luck! :)

8ac517e5-7539-4bb0-a432-52da8b2ddf50
d044d58e-3234-4819-a942-2b6a90916547
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Restocked Probiotic 10, i have been using this together with Vitamin A, B5, Zinc, copper & Vitamin C to clear my face & neck cystic acne. Also Probiotic 10 help to clear off my dandruff caused by eczema. Give it a try for at least 3 months if you have the same issues . Of course patience is needed as it is a gentle supplement and New Foods is a trusted brand which contained good quality ingredient that benefit our body. The size is small so easy to swallow. Rem to put it in fridge to maintain potency. Expiry date is 08-2024. Btw, go join in the iherb Learn and Win (see attached pic), just need to answer 1 simple question & for 1st timer, $5 will be given free, i won $7.23 and used this cash to offset my purchase but must use it within 14 days. Hope all my information is useful.

62d90ab8-8349-4b17-82ac-a538b9d04e3a
c1821682-d499-4421-942e-e648d6760e06
Posted on May 30, 2022

I really like this supplement, has lot of quality like other products from Now Foods. The amount of probiotics is really amazing for the gut, 25 billions and also the variety of strains is excellent. The capsule size is ok and has a little taste but that's not a problem.

48408c6e-9259-4ef9-9643-4f27ca9f7397
75c6f031-ec65-4a53-86dc-f000c2fe2b22
1e505a97-3837-4bd3-8ea2-60ca32c357fe
Posted on May 21, 2022

I was looking for a probiotic and this was recommended and I decided to purchase and tried it upon reading the reviews and also checking the ingredients I decided to purchase and was surprised of. the fast delivery even if its coming from out of the country been using it for more than a month so far I guess its working lesser bloat ,hopefully will have no bloat at all soon .I take it once a day and increase recently to 2 times a day , hopefully it will help more.

72f4f25f-0086-41d2-9d21-7fadf3d8d03b
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,827

I've found this vitamin really works. I've been using it for about 3 months now and after the first week, I noticed a much stronger energy level. My stress level is lower and I feel much more at ease with myself when using this vitamin. It has improved my mood, sleep quality and overall health significantly!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,629

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I have been a faithful NOW brand user for many years. Not sure why I didn't try their probiotics until recently but boy am I pleased!! I take it first thing in the morning before eating, for best absorption. Very gentle on my stomach unlike other probiotics I've used. It works great for digestion and used regularly, keeps constipation at bay. I store mine in the fridge to maintain potency. Great product at a great price!!

23aa32dc-5ca6-470b-bf51-c4ae786ddcbf
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Now brand is a great supplier and I've uses many of their other products so I'm excited to try their probiotic! the ingredients seem good so I will continue to take it to see the long term affects and it it helps with my IBS. The quality of Now brand is usually very good so I have high hopes for it.

dfed0a58-69d4-4738-a2d3-1d7e238579d6
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

i started taking these because of IBS symptoms and not long after taking them my stomach started to feel so much better. i take one a day in the morning and i feel less bloated. I keep them in the fridge. I have tried other probiotics but this brand I have found is the most effective and best value for money.