NZ

4.8
Based on 2,145 Ratings
1,776
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is excellent for people who have constant sinus. For those who don’t we should all be using this also as a daily routine like how we brush our teeth or every alternate days as recommended by the ENT. My husbands sinus improved significantly using this. Just a heads up like this back does not come with any bottle so you will need to get the starter kit before purchasing this one. This is only does refil sachets. Overall this is a good value for money and a really good product. I prefer this the brands out there because it’s easy to use.

b4a6bd81-de29-4aac-abf3-37acb6a24133
634529ac-4373-41fd-93d1-83190fc1511a
dcebcaeb-5f14-4f45-b352-d3e8fb3f157d
9ddc514d-4b1f-43da-aee7-88a6aa1fb287
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
8,067

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It’s really very helpful, it reduces the time i use the nasal spray, I usually use the otrivin 8-10times a day but with this product now i only use it for 1-3times a day!!♥️ but i was hopping to get the free buttle with it, it’s turned out that the buttle comes only with the 50packets:(

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

have been having issues with my sinuses for 10 years already and I'm always using these packets for my nasal washes. this is what keeps me going and saving me from going on a knife for sinus surgery because of sinus infections. I would suggest everyone to have these in their homes and do them often especially now during the covid. if you reduce the viral load that it's developing in your nostrils your body will have a better chance at clearing the virus.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Recommended by ENT, effective for cleaing out muscus. Great for allergies and sinus. Easy to use in morning and night. The bottle is not exactly very nice to use. Still prefer the older blue colour version and the head of the black version is too big for me. Package arrived in good condition and definitely cheaper than buying from local pharmacies. Recommend to opt for auto-ship and save option.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

My husband and I love the premixed individual packages of this sinus rinse as it’s easy to use. We prefer it over the sinus spray. I use it a few times a day during allergy season when my sinuses are very stuffy and it’s really effective in clearing them up.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I've got int the habit of doing a nasal irrigation twice a day for a sinus infection and more recently for a molar removal and abcess. Irrigating has really helped with healing and clearing my nasal passages. The dentist said to keep it up. it was a bit uncomfortable at first but relax, breathe and squeeze the bottle and it's easy. Best with warm water, definitely not cold water. This mixture is soothing and doesn't sting at all.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Bought this for my friend who has asthma and regularly uses a netty pot. Price is good for the quantity and quality of it. Ingredients ok. Fresh minty scent. So convenient to use since it’s pre mixed. It helps decongests nostrils and keeping the sinuses clean and clog free

Posted on Aug 15, 2022