Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Vanilla, 8 Packets, 1.2 oz (34 g) Each - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It doesn’t look nice because it contains spiru. I added 250ml soy milk and it’s still very thick. Actually it’s not too bad, it’s a product for detox and slimming , don’t expect it will taste like a dessert . I like that you can control the sugar you add

2bb35701-2c63-4f1c-82d4-d429667eaa82
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Exactly what I look for: a vitamin mixture with supplements that I can make a smoothie out of, as well as use for a breakfast replacement. Flavor good. consistency good.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Even though I ordered this product, I received the unsweetened variant without notice.... Not sure what to make of that... Product contains soy. It appears to have a lot of nutrients/vitamins. High value of biotin seems to cause the skin to breakout..... It's consistency is really on the thick side. I would advice to use less than one half of a dose to mix with one glass of water.

Posted on May 17, 2022
2041

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like this one. It has a good flavor. I mixed it with almond milk, and I couldn’t taste the powder at all. I’d buy again.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Order it to make vanilla ice shake with a protein boost but realized the taste is more ALMONDS. Really nice and easy package, friendly open and great for try since it's not in a big box. Other than taste that is different from what I expected - it was nice.

Posted on May 25, 2022

i bought it for my friend i did not try it

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Really feed you with good vitamins and fiber. Also had a cleaning effect on me.

Nourabu
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Start here with this and you will know all about how strong this brand is ! It is an essential for me now

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

AMAZING! With Hemp Protein and Carrot Juice and TOFUTTI/ICE CREAM/or ICE & NON MILK milk.......DELICIOUS! Like Immunectar