Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Republic, Vitapair C, Dark Spot Serum, 1.52 fl oz (45 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I did not really expect to see any result after two uses, but I was really pleasantly surprised with this serum! It comes with a gentle pump, which is a great and hygienic way to dose it. It has a gel-like consistency and absorbs quickly, but it does leave a bit od stickiness behind, which is why I will only use it at night. It did not irritate my very sensitive skin. The smell is citrus-lemony, barely noticeable and vanishes quickly after applying. After just two uses I noticed a reduction in color of some fresh acne spots, so I am really excited to continue using it and will update this review after a month of daily use.

6e813283-5c9e-4f50-9ea0-c67421bccb04
a703a8c4-a6f7-4623-9345-bf080e151455
f5e22b9d-3c02-45b6-bd21-774e4e0ce9a2
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This serum has such a promising list of potent active ingredients with brightening effects: Lemon fruit extract (79.9%), Niacinamide (4%), Tranexamic acid (4%), Ascorbic Acid (10ppm), Ascorbyl Glucoside (10ppm) and bunch of other beneficial plant extracts. First impressions are exceptional: this is a thicker serum, with a gel texture, no prominent smell, absorbs well and fast without leaving greasy or waxy trail. Soothing and brightening effect are visible immediately (wow), but for hydration you will most likely need to add another product in your routine. I tried it as the only layer in the morning, but it wasn't enough for my combo skin in the winter. Packaging is perhaps the weakest spot of this product. It has solid and ergonomic small bottle, with a pump, but I prefer all vitamin C products to be stored in dark bottles to prevent oxidation and preserve potency for longer time. Bottle is without airtight seal. I will use this product in everyday routine I think I will go trough my bottle very fast.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Bought this as a spot remover serum to reduce hyper pigmentation on face, but now can't do without a daily application of this product. Easily absorbed and non greasy. Brightens up the face and my dark pigmentation near the temple region is slowly fading away. I am also doing other things like better diet etc, but do certainly feel this serum helps with better face skin and brings better overall glow to the face. I also used to have symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis on face and that has also not appeared since I started applying this serum. Hope it helps others too ! Highly recommended !!

Sophia
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Great serum from Nature Republic! Vitapair C leaves my combination skin brighter and not greasy at all. I apply after cleansing my skin both mornings and evenings. It doesn’t leave any film on the skin so it’s great to use before applying make up. It has an undetectable scent for me. This product is definitely worth a try and I’m planning to buy more products from this brand as it has made a very good first impression to me! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many many thanks! 😊

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My opinion differs a bit from the previous reviews I read here. Besides the excellent composition and high percentage of active ingredients and lightweight, easily absorbed gel texture that I agree with, saying that this product has no scent is a lie. It has a relatively strong, very artificial citrus fragrance which reminds me of cleaning products - which I don't appreciate one bit. Since I only used it for two weeks now, I cannot attest to seeing any visible difference in my dark spots, but with products like these, consistency is key.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Consistency is almost gel like. My skin drinks this up and there is absolutely no stickiness. I have dry, sensitive skin and I have not experienced any irritation at all. Only time will tell if it will have any effect on my hyperpigmentation.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I am in love with this serum. It does exactly what I want: not oily and not drying, absorbed immediately, brightens and doesn't clog pores.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love love this product. It has definitely lightened my pigmentation. I prefer to use it in the evening (after toning and before moisturizer), then I apply rosehip oil. I am getting my confidence back for sure. I am repurchasing this item, or 2!

hurts
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this after many positive reviews, people claiming it works on dark spots after the first application. Can't wait to test. So far I can say it's great quantity, but packaging could be better.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Still working on healing my dark pigmentation, so far no result after 1 week, but I do like this stuff and its consistency in general.